Complete MERN Stack Guide with Blog Project
What you'll learn
- Build a full stack Blog application with React, Redux, Node, Express & MongoDB
- Master the art of building backend api with nodejs
- Use MongoDB for data storing and retrieving process
- Integrate React with an Express backend in an elegant way
- React Hooks, Async/Await & modern practices
- Deploy to Heroku with a postbuild script
- Basic HTML and CSS
- A Personal computer with a stable internet connection
- That's all you need to get started with
Welcome to "Complete MERN Stack Guide with Blog Project". In this course, we will be building an in-depth full-stack Blog project application using Node.js, Express, React, and MongoDB along with ES6+. We will start with a blank text editor and end with a deployed full-stack application. This course includes...
These are the most in-demand and most used tools in the current market to build any type of web apps. As a MERN stack developer, you will learn everything about backend frontend designing developing planning choosing the right infrastructure deploying and maintaining the project
Building an extensive backend API with Node.js & Express
Extensive API testing with Postman
Integrating React with our backend in an elegant way, creating a great workflow
Building our frontend to work with the API
Authentication with both React and Node
Get and Post Request using MongoDB
Create a CRUD Application with MERN Stack
Creating a build script, securing our keys, and deploying to Heroku using Git
This course project is probably the biggest and most exciting project you have built so far. It is packed with hundreds of tips and tricks that can help you build almost any type of full-stack app (not limited to this blog project). Objective is that you'll be fully equipped with all technical stuff
Master the art of building FullStack/MERN Stack apps by enrolling in this course and never look back. What you are now and what you will become after completing this course is going to be a groundbreaking step in your web development career.
You can build the biggest and most complex apps of your dream or as required at your job. Master the stack of all stacks and become the most productive and innovative developer of your team. I welcome you to be a part of this incredible journey.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in building real world mern project
- Anyone interested in learning full stack / mern stack development
- Anyone with ambition to build the next big thing by mastering full stack development
- Anyone who is up for a challenge
I'm a 22 year old tech mind who is building my skills onto the level and in that way. I'd like to teach What I've learnt to others so that others don't have to do a lot of research in learning as I did.
Starting out at the age of 17 I never stopped learning new programming skills and languages. Early I started creating websites for friends and just for fun as well. Besides web development I also explored Android Development and other non-web-only languages. This passion has since lasted and lead to my decision of being developer and consultant. The success and fun I have in this job is immense and really keeps that passion burningly alive.