The Complete MATLAB Course #2: Advanced Skills For Experts
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 20 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Master all the Avanced MATLAB key concepts.
- You will learn how to write Advanced MATLAB codes.
- You will get the 42 lecture of 1.5 hours content.
- You will be able to ask any question. I will answer it ASAP.
- You will be able to create your own programs and advanced graphics. If you have any problem I will help you.
- You will get complete source codes of lectures.
- Regular course updates: new lectures, applications and documents.
- Ask for a raise or apply for a better job using the skills gained from this course.
- Learn how to use powerful features of MATLAB Programms and M-Files editors.
- Using MATLAB to creat 2 and 3 dimesional graphic with a few lines of codes.
- Using MATLAB to solve your Trigonometric , Roots and Exponentials Problems easily.
- Learn How to deal with Complex Number and do advanced calculations with them.
- Using MATLAB to solve Your Algebraic equation and Sytems of equations without waisting your Time.
- Highly recommended to be familiar with MATLAB basics or take "The Complete MATLAB Course #1:An Ultimate Guide For Beginner" Course.
- You should have a great desire to learn programming and do it in a hands-on fashion, without having to watch countless lectures filled with slides and theory.
- All you need is a decent PC/Laptop (2GHz CPU, 4GB RAM). You will get the rest from me.
- No need to Advanced MATLAB programming skills I will teach you them.
- I am going to use only trial MATLAB software throughout the course.
- You need to install Symbolic Math Toolbox to solve algebraic equations and system of the equations.
✔ Join Over 3,700+ Students Who Have Enrolled In My Courses!
✔ Over 90% Five and Four Stars Reviews Shows Students Who Enrolling Are Satisfied! (Overall 4.6/5)
✔ This course is COMPLETE! You receive 42+ lectures and 1.5+ hours of content!
"The contains of this course is very interesting for everybody who like to be a web developer. The directions are clear and concise, and the instructor is knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend this course."
"Well organized! Clear direction and step by step lectures, just want I needed.Thank you very much for taking time explaining everything in details. Highly recommend!! :)"
MATLAB (matrix laboratory) is a multi-paradigm numerical computing environment and fourth-generation programming language. A proprietary programming language developed by MathWorks, MATLAB allows matrix manipulations, plotting of functions and data, implementation of algorithms, creation of user interfaces, and interfacing with programs written in other languages, including C, C++, C#, Java, Fortran and Python.
Although MATLAB is intended primarily for numerical computing, an optional toolbox uses the symbolic engine, allowing access to symbolic computing abilities. An additional package, Simulink, adds graphical multi-domain simulation and model-based design for dynamic and embedded systems.
MATLAB has several advantages over other methods or languages:
- MATLAB allows you to test algorithms immediately without recompilation ssimply write and run.
- The MATLAB Desktop environment, that allows you to work interactively with your data.
- Clearly written documentation with many examples, as well as online resources.
- Everything is stored in matrices, this capibility makes data analysis easy.
- Professional researchers and scientists use MATLAB for their calculations.
- Simple and easy syntax.
MATLAB language is the most important language in calculation and scientific research. Anybody who want to make accurate and optimal calculations should learn MATLAB so it is crucial for you to learn it.
During this course you learn Advanced Features of MATLAB. You also learn how to use MATLAB to write Programs and advanced 2 and 3 Dimensional graphics.
The objective of this course is to take someone with basic MATLAB skill and teach them MATLAB Advanced Features.
In this course I assume that you have Basic knowledge about MATLAB so everything that you must know to star your journey are presented.
You will also learn following items:
- MATLAB Programming Syntax
- Programs controls in MATLAB
- 2 Dimensional Graphics Visualization
- 3 Dimensional Graphics Visualization
- How to use Trigonometric Functions
- Roots and Exponential Functions
- Do Basic Calculations with Complex Numbers
- Advanced Complex Numbers Functions
- How to Solve Alegebraic Equations
- Solve Systems of Linear Equations
At the end of this course you are able to write MATLAB Programms and every Advanced Features about it added in this course. After learning Advanced Features of the MATLAB programming language you can write your own Programs and create your 2 and 3 dimensional graphics without any problem.
You also learn advance features of Complex Numbers, Graphics and Trigonometrics Functions like real & image of complex numbers, plot & plot3 functions and Inverse trigometric functions. By learning them you are able to do advanced calculation and solve your problems simply and effectively.
Finally after learning this course you can write your own Programs and promote yourself for better jobs and positions.
Important information before you enroll:
- In case you find the course useless for your career, don't forget you are covered by a 30 day money back guarantee, full refund, no questions asked!
- Once enrolled, you have unlimited, lifetime access to the course!
- You will have instant and free access to any updates I'll add to the course.
- You will give you my full support regarding any issues or suggestions related to the course.
- Check out the curriculum and FREE PREVIEW lectures for a quick insight.
It's time to take Action!
Click the "Take This Course" button at the top right now!
...Don't waste time! Every second of every day is valuable...
I can't wait to see you in the course!
- Anyone who wants to make the right choice when starting to learn Advanced MATLAB programming.
- Senior Programmers, Analyser and Software Engineers who familiar with MATLAB.
- Anyone who take "The Complete MATLAB Course #1:An Ultimate Guide For Beginner" Course
- Data analyser, Researcher, Engineers and Post Graduate Students need accurate and fast Advanced calculations.
- Any kind of Entrepreneur who wish to learn Advanced MATLAB features and Highly optimize their calculations.