Complete Makeup Course - Become a Makeup Artist
What you'll learn
- Everything you need to know about Professional Makeup - no matter if you want to work professionally as a makeup artist, or to improve your make up skills for yourself
- How to properly use all makeup tools and how to take care of them
- How to choose products for professional use that are with really good quality and affordable price
- How to choose proper primer for every skin type
- Foundation for every skin type
- How to correct skin problems (cover up acne, acne scars, redness, dark circles under eyes)
- How to determine different face shapes
- Different contour, highlight and blush techniques for every face shape
- How to determine different eye shapes
- Different techniques for every eye shape
- How to choose and properly apply eyelashes on yourself and clients
- How to draw and fill in eyebrows
- How to line and fill the lips , how to make them bigger or smaller if needed
- How to use color theory in makeup
- Create various makeup looks for day or night events
- There are no special requirements for taking this course, however I strongly suggest that you should own basic brush kit and basic makeup products for practicing.
- Optional: Find model for practicing the techniques presented in the video-lessons.
In this makeup course you will learn:
- 12 different makeup looks on models with different eye shapes. You can learn a variety of makeup techniques that will be of use as a feature makeup artist.
- Contour and highlight techniques on 6 models with different face shapes
- How to fill in and shape the eyebrows
- Nose contouring techniques
- How to perfectly apply lipstick.
-How to make the lips bigger or smaller in a more natural way
- Color theory in makeup
- Everything about products and how to choose the best on the market
- Work ethics and much more ….
Join me and have fun learning!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner makeup artists and makeup artists who want to go level up .
- People who want to improve their own makeup skills .
Hello Ladies, for as long as I’ve known, my clients have trusted my judgment and taste in experimenting with styles and techniques. Each individual represents a unique chance to express me, like a canvas to a painter.
I have been working as a Makeup Artist in Sweden and Macedonia where I own my own Make-up Studio.
I believe that my growth as a makeup artist comes from the ability to turn my emotions, creativity, and taste into something that is called Beauty.
Following my passion also brought me to work on many movie sets and music videos, to do SFX Makeup, Body art, and Transformations.
I am always challenging myself to try and invent new techniques and creations, and with my content, I will try to challenge you also!