Complete Law Course for Entrepreneurs
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 16 articles
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Choose the best legal entity type for you
- Create contracts that keep your business growing
- Hire help the right way
- Understand what all those online agreements actually mean for your business
- Protect your growing business from legal risk
- Learn when, where, and how to get professional help.
- And a lot more...
- Just a readiness to start and run a great business.
You have a great idea for a business. But how to get started with so much paperwork, jargon, and conflicting information on the web? The Complete Law Course for Entrepreneurs is the answer.
- Have an idea for an app you want start selling? This course explains what legal issues you need to know to sell and license that app.
- Ready to open a store or restaurant? This course explains how to protect yourself and your business.
- Are you an artist, musician, developer, or other producer of intellectual property? Learn how to get the most from your intellectual property assets.
- Do you provide professional services and expertise? Find sales channels and structure your contracts effectively with this course.
This Complete Business Law Course is for you and your business.
You will learn a simple and powerful technique to prepare for incorporation. We explore where and how to form a business. Learn about the law of money for new companies. Then we will discuss how to use the law to design, build, market and supply your products and services. We cover how hire people to help your business grow. Whether you provide services or sell products, this course will give you new tools to improve your business.
The Complete Law Course for Entrepreneurs will show you how the law can serve every part of your business:
- Start and form a business legal entity
- Debt and equity financing
- Websites, marketing, and advertising
- Sales and distribution
- People and outsourcing
- Intellectual property
- and more...
These lessons in business law are practical and easy to understand. You will learn how to get the most out of your lawyer and accountant. You will enjoy learning about the law pertaining to every aspect of your business.
- Entrepreneurs who want to start their business the right way.
- Developers, creatives, and professionals who to get the most out of their intellectual property.
- Anyone interested in learning about business law.