100% Complete Kotlin course for beginners
- 11 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- A whole lot of Kotlin programming.
- It takes you through developing your first Kotlin Code from scratch then we go through The Kotlin syntax extensively and finish up with the object oriented programming concepts.
- It is a beginner to all levels Kotlin Course that focuses more on the beginner. By the end of this course you would be comfortable working with Kotlin which is very much used in Android smartphones(Mobile App Development).
- Eagerness to learn
This course will take you through a lot of the Kotlin programming concepts.
Among them being:
1.datatypes in kotlin
2.dynamic vs static typing
3. smart cast
4. explicit cast
6. referential vs structural equality and if else statement
7. nullable types and safe call
9.return keyword & safe cast operator
10.not null assertion
12.while & do while loop
18.Some standard library functions
19.Some functional programming concepts
–Lambda & Anonymous function
–higher order functions
20.Object oriented programming concepts
-Singleton & Companion object
- Beginner Android Developers
- Anyone wanting to learn programming