Complete Keras Bootcamp For Deep Learning in Python
What you'll learn
- Harness The Power Of Anaconda/iPython For Practical Data Science
- Learn How To Install & Use Tensorflow Within Anaconda
- Implement Neural Network Modelling With Keras
- Implement Deep Learning Based Unsupervised Learning With Keras
- Implement Deep Learning Based Supervised Learning With Keras
- Implement Convolution Neural Networks With Keras
- Be Able To Operate & Install Software On A Computer
- Prior Exposure To Python based Data Science Will Be Beneficial
- Prior Exposure To Basic Statistical Concepts & Implementation Will be Useful
- Have Prior Exposure To Common Machine Learning Terms such as cross-validation
THIS IS A COMPLETE NEURAL NETWORKS & DEEP LEARNING TRAINING WITH KERAS IN PYTHON!
It is a full 7-Hour Python Keras Neural Network & Deep Learning Boot Camp that will help you learn basic machine learning, neural networks and deep learning using one of the most important Deep Learning frameworks: Keras.
HERE IS WHY YOU SHOULD ENROLL IN THIS COURSE:
This course is your complete guide to practical machine & deep learning using the Keras framework in Python.
This means, this course covers the important aspects of Keras if you take this course, you can do away with taking other courses or buying books on Python Keras based data science.
In this age of big data, companies across the globe use Python to sift through the avalanche of information at their disposal and advent of Keras is revolutionizing Deep Learning.
By gaining proficiency in Keras you can give your company a competitive edge and boost your career to the next level.
THIS IS MY PROMISE TO YOU: COMPLETE THIS ONE COURSE & BECOME A PRO IN PRACTICAL KERAS BASED DATA SCIENCE!
But first things first. My name is Minerva Singh and I am an Oxford University MPhil (Geography and Environment), graduate. I recently finished a PhD at Cambridge University (Tropical Ecology and Conservation).
I have several years of experience in analyzing real-life data from different sources using data science-related techniques and producing publications for international peer-reviewed journals.
Over the course of my research, I realized almost all the Python data science courses and books out there do not account for the multidimensional nature of the topic and use data science interchangeably with machine learning..
This gives students an incomplete knowledge of the subject. My course, on the other hand, will give you a robust grounding in all aspects of data science within the Tensorflow framework.
Unlike other Python courses, we dig deep into the statistical modelling features of Tensorflow & Keras and give you a one-of-a-kind grounding in these frameworks!
DISCOVER 8 COMPLETE SECTIONS ADDRESSING EVERY ASPECT OF PYTHON BASED KERAS DATA SCIENCE:
• A full introduction to Python Data Science and powerful Python driven framework for data science, Anaconda
• Getting started with Jupyter notebooks for implementing data science techniques in Python
• A comprehensive presentation about Keras installation and a brief introduction to the other Python data science packages
• Brief introduction to the working of Pandas and Numpy
• The basics of the Keras syntax
• Machine Learning, Supervised Learning, Unsupervised Learning in the Keras frameworks
• You’ll even discover how to create artificial neural networks and deep learning structures with Keras
BUT, WAIT! THIS ISN'T JUST ANY OTHER DATA SCIENCE COURSE:
You’ll start by absorbing the most valuable Python Keras basics and techniques.
I use easy-to-understand, hands-on methods to simplify and address even the most difficult concepts.
My course will help you implement the methods using real data obtained from different sources. Many courses use made-up data that does not empower students to implement Python-based data science in real -life.
After taking this course, you’ll easily use packages like Numpy, Pandas, and Matplotlib to work with real data in Python along with gaining fluency in Keras. I will even introduce you to deep learning models such as Convolution Neural network (CNN) !!
The underlying motivation for the course is to ensure you can apply Python-based data science on real data into practice today, start analyzing data for your own projects whatever your skill level, and impress your potential employers with actual examples of your data science abilities.
This course will take students without a prior Python and/or statistics background from a basic level to performing some of the most common advanced data science techniques using the powerful Python-based Jupyter notebooks
It is a practical, hands-on course, i.e. we will spend some time dealing with some of the theoretical concepts related to data science. However, the majority of the course will focus on implementing different techniques on real data and interpret the results..
After each video, you will learn a new concept or technique which you may apply to your own projects!
JOIN THE COURSE NOW!
Who this course is for:
- People Interested In Learning Python Based Tensorflow and Keras For Data Science Applications
- People With Prior Exposure To Python Programming &/Or Data Science Concepts
- People Interested In Implementing Neural Networks & Deep Learning Models With Keras
I completed a PhD (University of Cambridge, UK) in 2017 where I focussed on implementing data science techniques for quantifying the impact of forest loss on tropical ecosystems. I hold an MPhil (School of Geography and Environment) and an MSc (Department of Engineering) from Oxford University. I have more than 10 year's experience in conducting academic research (published in high level peer-reviewed international scientific journals such as PLOS One) and advising both non-governmental and industry stakeholders in data science, deep learning and earth observation (EO) related topics.
I have a strong track record in implementing machine learning, data visualization, spatial data analysis, deep learning and natural language processing tasks using both R and Python. In addition to being educated at the best universities in the world, I have honed my statistical and data analysis skills through many MOOCs, including The Analytics Edge (R based statistics and machine learning course offered by EdX), Statistical Learning (R-based Machine Learning course offered by Stanford online) and the IBM Data Science Professional certificate Track. I specialise in a variety of topics ranging from deep learning (Tensorflow, Keras) to machine learning to spatial data analysis (including EO data processing), data visualizations, natural language processing, financial analysis among others. I have acted as a peer reviewer on highly regarded academic journals such as Remote Sensing and given guest lectures on prestigious forums such as Open Data Science Conference (ODSC).