Complete JUnit 4 and JUnit 5 course for beginners
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 coding exercise
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn the fundamental concepts of unit testing and how to use JUnit 4 and JUnit 5 to write unit tests
- You should have some familiarity with an Object Oriented programming language
This course is divided in 3 major sections:
The fundamental concepts and theory related to unit testing in general, regardless of programming language;
The fundamental techniques and features of JUnit 4 (a pre-requisite for part II of the course);
The architecture and extension model introduced in JUnit 5;
The advanced techniques and features introduced in JUnit 5.
If you are a totally new to unit testing in general and unit testing in Java in particular then I highly recommend that you take the three sections in the order presented above.
If you're familiar with JUnit 4 then you may skip Section II. I'd still recommend that you take Section I though since it introduces fundamental concepts that you may not be familiar with pertaining with unit testing in general even if you've some experience in JUnit 4.
- Beginner Java developers interested in learning how to write well designed tests
An introduction to the course and why you should consider taking it.