Complete Job Interviewing Skills with Real Life Examples
What you'll learn
- ACE an interview and land the dream job
- How to handle any interview with confidence
- Proven S.T.A.R method to answer difficult questions
- Behavior, situational and technical questions
- Most important interview tips
- Interview format
- Value for money. Guaranteed
- Desire and dedication to get that dream job
- A phone or recording device to record the interview
Are you ready to take your career to the next level and land your dream job?
Welcome to the "Complete Job Interview Skills with Real Life Examples" course where you will learn so many techniques and tips in order to land the job of your dreams.
This is one of the best interview workshop course that will help you significantly and improve your job interview skills otherwise your money back
Why take this course?
You will learn how to answer questions that are repeated 80% of the time in all the interview
You will learn behavioral, situational and technical questions and how to answer them
You will prepare for job interviews like a professional
I will create more lectures on students request
It's based on real life examples
I will provide support on every step of the way
The course is very easy and simple to follow
It's value for money. You will spend a small amount but gain a lot of knowledge.
I can provide additional 1:1 services
You have nothing to lose, you are protected by a 30 day money back guarantee!
Here is the course syllabus:
Sell your skills
Support your resume
What to bring to the interview (resume, notepad and a pen)
Practice, practice and practice
Section 2: - Basic and Common Interview Questions
Tell me about yourself
Why do you want the job
Why are you leaving your present job
Why should I hire you
Where do you see yourself in 5 years
What are you strengths
What are you weaknesses
What is your greatest accomplishment
Section 3: - Most Important Interview Tips
Score success in the first 5 minutes
Talk about numbers
Understand the job requirement
Know the names
Do no make up the answer
Understand the questions
Assess yourself throughout the interview
Section 4: - Behavioral questions
What is your greatest failure, and what did you learn from it?
Tell me time when you had to work with difficult people?
Describe a time you were unable to complete your work on time and how you handle
Describe a time when you had a disagreement with your boss & how you handled it?
Tell me about a successful presentation you gave and why you think it was a hit?
Tell me about the toughest decision you've had to make and the outcome?
Section 5: - Situational or Scenario based questions
What would you do if your work is criticized?
How would you handle a dissatisfied customer?
Your manager assigned you a project with tight deadline, how would you handle it
What would be your 90 days plan if you were hired?
How would you respond to a stressful situation (e.g. outages etc.)?
Section 6: - Technical questions
What was the last project you led, and what was its outcome?
How do you keep up with innovation within your field?
How would you market our product or brand?
What version of x application are you running in your environment?
Section 7: - Compensation related questions
What are your salary expectation?
Bonus related questions
Section 8: - Your Turn
Leave on a high note
Saying good bye
Section 9: - After the interview
Follow up after the interview
Update your skills and your resume
Learn from your mistakes
Section 10: - Do’s and Don’ts
Don’t give up!
Who this course is for:
- High school students and college grads
- Entry level folks to the industry
- Anyone who wants to level-up his/her career
- Experienced professionals
- Instructors or Professors
Imran Afzal has over 20 years of experience in Systems administration/engineering, leadership, entrepreneurship, training, and public speaking.
Currently Imran manages a large team of systems engineers, administrators and team leads globally. He started his career with Time Warner (New York City) in 2000 as a systems administrator. That is where he began his IT career.
He has utilized IT skills in many fortune 500 companies such as financial firm, fashion industry, tech media industry etc. He spearheaded projects like datacenter migration, introduction and deployment of VMWare, monitoring tools implementation, Amazon cloud migration and many more.
Imran earned his bachelor’s in Computer Information Systems from Baruch College, City University of New York as an honor student. He earned his Master of Business Administration (MBA) from New York Institute of Technology (NYIT).
Some of his certifications are in Linux Systems Management, UNIX Operating Systems, Linux System Administration, System Internals, VMWare Certified Professional, RHCSA and Windows Server Certified
Imran has been training since 2010 and provides onsite and online training on many IT subjects. He has some of the bestselling and highest rated online courses with over 400,000 students worldwide. He has helped almost 1000+ students to land a job of their dream in IT.
He believes in education and giving back. He also established a non-profit school for children from pre-K till 10th grade.
Here is what students have to say:
Hi Imran, I have completed this course twice. It was more than just wonderful. It proved to be life changer for me, I had zero knowledge about Linux and now i am working as Linux SysAdmin as i have acquired my dream job.
Thank you so much for the wonderful course. I am looking forward to see some more exciting courses from you.
Regards, -- Hasan Raza
To all of you that are looking for a REALLY GOOD LINUX course, THIS IS IT, SERIOUSLY I promise you won't find a course on LINUX here that is THIS GOOD. -- T.J. Marstiller
Hi Imran, I am so glad to inform you that i got two offers as a Linux engineer. Through your course I gained lot of confidence and your interview tips really helped me a lot to crack the technical rounds. I have recommended your courses to my friends as well. Thank you so much for your efforts in sharing your knowledge to learners like us. -- Subhasree
Hi Sir Imran,
Greetings to you. I am writing this email to give good feedback regarding your course materials that I have watched from Udemy. I have completed your Linux course and I would like to mention that it has been nothing but awesome. Your course has allowed me to obtain a Linux certification and I would like to give a big thanks you for that. Please continue what you're doing and I wish you the very best. -- Yusuf Ishkandersha
Imran is a very knowledgeable and engaging instructor. As others have said, you can tell that he is not just trying to sell a course, but that he is invested in giving his students a strong career foundation with a positive and approachable attitude. He is also entertaining with his use of pop culture and practical work examples. It really feels like you're in a classroom with him. I'm taking this course mainly as a hobbyist, but got a lot from it already. The homework assignments, quizzes, and handouts help reinforce the material. -- Raymond B.
- Main thing about course is its simplicity and the hierarchy. Design is very good and easy which helps to understand things better. -- Akash Garg (Udemy Student)
- I just love the teaching ad the learning experience I am getting -- Jacob Samba (Udemy Student)
- Imran Afzal might be my favorite teacher I've EVER had. He is funny, and engaging. The course was easy to follow, and with no experience starting I am now extremely comfortable with Linux, and actually really like it. He does make you do your googles, but this is not a bad thing especially considering the nature of IT and documentation to solve your own problems. I highly recommend. -- Vanessa Diaz-Goumond (Udemy Student)
- The course is run very well and I really like the handouts and the homework that is assigned. The homework helps me learn and continue with the learning process even when adult life is still progressing forward. -- Thomas Rogers (Udemy Student)
- Such an amazing instructor. Imran must have put in a lot of effort in structuring the course and taking the student step by step, he takes his time in explaining everything, from what Linux is, how to down load it, coding, etc. I have taken other courses from Imran. I am a student for life. Keep it up and please keep preparing more courses for please like us who can benefit from your way of teaching, knowledge and experience. Thank you. -- Ali Shiekh (Udemy Student)
- In the first place I say a big thank you to the instructor for making such a great course. I was afraid to learn Linux. I now feel very comfortable with Linux. I have understood both the concept behind and the practical as well. I would recommend every one who is NEW to Linux and wants to grab it once and for all without wasting time to go ahead and ERNOLL. You will not regret it. I would like the instructor to do same for WINDOWS SERVER ADMIN., I don't seem to find any better and beginner oriented course out there that could be matched with this course. To me, it is the BEST Linux Course on Online. I just started some real world projects with Linux after this great course, I was new to Linux and in just a month I am on the command line always playing. -- Opoku Bright (Udemy Student)
- I genuinely look forward to additional courses in the future. This has been so informative. You hear the name oracle all the time, but this was well put in layman’s terms -- Atoofa Hasan (Classroom Student)
- Imran Afzal eats, breathes and sleeps Linux! He really knows his stuff. I feel like he has brought me from a novice level education to masters level in a short time period. Anyone who is looking to get a job in Linux should definitely take this course. -- TJ Walker (Mentor)
- I find it very easy to understand & learn Linux. Even if you are beginner in Linux you will understand the material. Imran has done a great job explaining every topic in detail in each course. This course has provided me with a great deal of knowledge about Linux. This course is worth every penny of yours. -- Mohammad Jalani (Classroom Student)