Complete Step By Step Java For Testers
What you'll learn
- ***** CODE FILES FOR EVERY LECTURE AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD
- Understand the concepts of Object Oriented Programming Language
- You will be able to EXPLAIN, DESIGN and IMPLEMENT efficient java Programs
- You will be able to understand all Java concepts required for Selenium WebDriver or any other Automation tool
- You will be confident to clear test automation interviews
- ***** NO AUTOMATION / CODING EXPERIENCE NEEDED, beginners will be easily able to follow this course
- Java concepts are covered in the course, no experience needed
- Browsers (Firefox or Chrome)
- Windows/MAC computer
- All the required installation are covered in the lectures and documentation has been uploaded to the course
This is only Java related course and it's great because it covers just the right amount of Java which is needed for automation, but this course does not cover Selenium WebDriver or any other type of automation tool.
This is a comprehensive yet simple course on java programming language and it concentrates on Java programming concepts needed for Selenium WebDriver or any other Automation tool.
*************************** No Prior Coding Experience Needed ***************************
This course assumes that you have no programming background. If you have some experience then, it's just a bonus point. You have never code, have some experience or have a lot of experience any other programming language, this course is one stop place for you.
Java is one of the most and useful programming languages to learn You can build back-end of web applications and build robust test automation framework. Specially for Selenium WebDriver GUI automation, Java is most popular choice and has the largest community.
You will get the best in class support from the instructor for any question you have related to the course.
This course is very well structured:
- Each lecture consist of a video screencast and code files
- There are quizzes, homework to test your knowledge
- High focus on practice and asking questions
- You will also learn coding best practices
Market is never short of jobs in Java programming language, there are ample of jobs in both Java development and Automation Testing using Java.
This course is backed by udemy's 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied for any reason, you will get the money back. In addition to that you will keep all the code files of the course as a thank you for trying out the course !!!
What are you waiting for? Enroll today and learn the powerful Java language !!!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners with zero programming background
- Quality Assurance professionals and Manual testers looking to start career on test automation
- Testers who want to automate tools
- Experienced programmers with other programming language
Let's Kode It, we are here with a mission to have everyone learn a new skill and find themselves doing what they always wanted to do. Whether it be programming or creating a professional looking MS Word document.
When talking about programming, we believe anyone can code and coding is not something out of this world. Coding can be of different types and in different area, some may want to become a web developer where it's more of front end languages, some choose to become a back-end developer, while some choose to become testers with automation hands on where the the domain is completely different from development. We believe what it needs to learn something is only willingness to learn and everything else comes along with it. We are a group of software professionals with more than 10 years of expertise on different areas of software industries. We excel from software inception to implementation. Our goal is to offer high quality technology courses which suits newbie as well as an intermediate. We focus on the technology which are essential to perform in today's job market.
Our instructors are Masters graduate from reputed universities. Our instructors have over 10 years of industrial experience and working as team leads in multinational companies. They expertise in various fields of SDLC from application development, testing to system administration