Complete Java for Selenium & Appium
- A computer - Windows System with basic configuration
- Nothing else is needed, all will be coveemred in course how to download softwares and install thh
JAVA is a technology that allows Programmer for software design and written just once and run on a variety of real
computers, Java can be used to create complete applications that may run on a single computer or be
distributed among servers and clients in a network.
If you’re new to programming and want to enter either of these fields, this course is a great place to get started.
Java is pre-requesties also in Testing carrier.
Learning popular web automation tool:SELENIUM and Mobile Automation tool:APPIUM requires Java.
This course is designed so it prepares you for learning these tools, it covers all conepts for Java
Any developer/tester who want to start his carrier in IT industry, this course is recommended
- Programmers / Automation Testers who want to start there carrier in IT industry
- Manual tester want to move for Automation Testing tools
- Anyone who wants to make a career in programming
- Beginners – if you’ve never coded before, you can learn Java step by step
- No previous programming experience is required
- Install Java / Eclipse
- Java First Program
- Java DataTypes
- While & Do-While Loop
- For Loop
- Else If Statement
- Array Part 1
- Arrays Part 2
- Java Class and Objects Part 1
- Java Class and Objects Part 2
- Java Constructor
- For_Each Loop
I have be in software testing since a decade. Worked with different testing techniques along with exploratory testing. Performed different regression, performance, api etc testing with tools and libraries like selenium, jmeter, loadrunner, protractor, rest assured, Katalon and others.
Worked with various MNC's on various profiles and managed automation projects.
Objective: to help software testing community