Core Java bootcamp program with Hands on practice: Java SE
What you'll learn
- This course is specially designed for students and working professionals, who are willing to learn java to grab their dream job.
- Core Java + Hand-On programming
- A basic Project to make sure to have a check on your knowledge.
- You will get full and proper guiding of do's and dont's as a beginner and will ace it in no extra efforts.
- If you are having any prior knowledge, that will make this course a little bit easier and faster for you to learn. But you actually don’t have to have prior knowledge necessary for taking this course. This course is designed in a very simple & precise way, that even a ten-year-old kid can take this course and become a super-coder.
- A general english language knowledge
Java is a class-based, object-oriented programming language that is designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible.
Basically, we will be learning Java from the very beginning to the advanced level along with hands-on programming.
This course consists of all the topics and chapters in a very well-organized manner and our videos are industry verified, which makes you industry-ready.
Java is considered an OOPs programming language, which means it uses Classes & Objects to run programs. You don’t know about classes & objects? No issues, we will cover everything inside our course.
What is Java + setting up environment+ Hello World + Applications
History of java
Features of Java
Hello world program
How to set Path
JDK, JRE and JVM
Do while loop
Java Object Class
Object and class
Aggregation (will cover in last)
Covariant return type (will cover in last)
Instance Initializer block
Instance of Operator
Abstract vs Interface
Call by value
Command line arg
What is String
Methods of String class
String vs StringBuffer
String vs StringBuilder
Creating Immutable class
String Tokenizer class
Multiple catch Block
Throw vs Throws
Final vs Finally vs Finalize
Exception handling with method overriding
Java custom exceptions
Quiz related to exceptions
Member inner class
Anonymous inner class
Local inner class
Static nested class
Bonus Lecture (will be coming by April 2022)
Life cycle of a thread
Sleeping a thread
Starting a thread twice
Calling run() method
Joining a thread
Naming a thread
Performing Multiple task
Synchronization in java
Deadlock in java
Inter thread comm
This course is specially designed for students and working professionals, who are willing to learn java to grab their dream job.
Our Java course is industry verified, which means it meets all the requirements one should have about java, especially when they are looking for some career goals.
Our main objective is to make it a cakewalk for you.
Who can take this course?
This course is for naïve programmers as well as pro coders. We have covered every single detail from very scratch to advance level. I guaranty that, this is one of the best courses you can ever purchase, and this is worth every penny.
Our course prices are so affordable that you even don’t need to ask your parents to buy this course for you, you yourself can buy this with your pocket money. And you will have lifetime access to our courses.
If you are having any prior knowledge, that will make this course a little bit easier and faster for you to learn. But you actually don’t have to have prior knowledge necessary for taking this course.
This course is designed in a very simple & precise way, that even a ten-year-old kid can take this course and become a super-coder.
Career Opportunities and Benefits
This course is almost like the lost key of your success, and as soon as you unlock this course, all gates of your success will get opened.
Here are some more reasons you should definitely choose Java:
Java is easy to learn, and this is the best purpose to start learning it now.
Java is Object Oriented Programming language, which is preferred by many IT companies.
It is very much considered in Placements.
For solving DSA problems, Java is the most favorable language, and a person with good command over DSA can get selected in Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix, or some other similar companies.
It is one of the best and Powerful development tools.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for naïve programmers as well as pro coders. We have covered every single detail from very scratch to advance level. I guaranty that, this is one of the best courses you can ever purchase, and this is worth every penny. Our course prices are so affordable that you even don’t need to ask your parents to buy this course for you, you yourself can buy this with your pocket money. And you will have lifetime access to our courses.
- This course could be completely understood by naive users as well as working professionals.
I am Computer Science Graduate in 2021 and with a passion for teaching, started back as a BDA in various Ed-tech companies, which increased a little more passion towards this industry to explore.
Have trained more than 5000+ Individual students one-on-one and group-based, which not only found my classes very interesting but also developed a huge scope of job opportunities in the future.