Complete JanusGraph Course For Beginners
What you'll learn
- What is Graph DB ?
- Why chose Graph DB ?
- Types of Graph DB ?
- Benefits of JanusGraph DB
- Basic Terminologies used in JanusGraph
- JanusGraph Architecture
- Install JanusGraph
- Working of Gremlin Queries
- Run Sample Gremlin Queries
- Schema & Data Modelling in JanusGraph
- Automatic Schema Maker
- Index In JanusGraph
- Configure Gremlin Server
- Connect to a Gremlin Server Remotely using a Gremlin Console
- Run Groovy Script in Gremlin Console
- Export & Import data in JanusGraph
- Technical Limitation of JanusGraph
- You do not require any prior knowledge about Graph Databases
It's the first ever course on JanusGraph on Udemy!!!!! (Captions are available in English, Hindi, French, Turkish, Spanish, German)
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward, course, It Constitutes all the information you will be required if you need to work on JanusGraph Database. The world is shifting towards Graph Databases, and we should upgrade our skills with time.
In this course you will be learning ::
What a graph DB is ?
Why we choose graph DB ?
Types of graph Databases on the basis of storage
Benefits of JanusGraph DB
Basic Terms and Architecture
Setup JanusGraph On Local system
Working of Gremlin Queries
Run some sample gremlin queries
Schema And Data Modelling in JanusGraph
Indexes in JanusGraph
Configure Gremlin Server and connect to it remotely using a gremlin console
Run Groovy script on gremlin console
Import and Export JanusGraph Data using gremlin console
This course is for all the people who want to work on JanusGraph, What ever your level or understanding would be, this course would work for you. It does not require any prior knowledge.
You will get lifetime access to all the lectures plus we will always be available to you. Comment us your queries and we will try our best to answer those.
You can also contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
So what are you waiting for? Learn JanusGraph in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
Who this course is for:
- People who have no experience with JanusGraph Database and want to learn it
- People who want to learn about gremlin queries
- People who want to learn about Gremlin Server Setup
- People who want to try some new open source graph DB technologies
I am a Sr. Software Developer at an IT firm. Have 5+ Years in software and product development. Have worked on numerous technologies like JanusGraph DB, NIFI, Spring, Hibernate, Java, Mysql, Hbase, HDFS and projects.
While working I have seen many difficulties faced by freshers. I want to bridge the gap between a fresher and an experienced working professional.
I would love to share what I have learned in these years.