Complete Italian Course: speak with confidence - Beginners
What you'll learn
- The course is created to help you to speak Italian naturally and with confidence, you will start speaking real, grammatically correct Italian fluently, effortlessly and confidently .
- It is is designed to help you to speak very wide variety of topics that come in every day conversation (A1 levels) by lots of practice after every lesson. Understand and use familiar everyday expressions.
- Improve your listening and Italian comprehension skills through ear training and visual learning In the presence of native speakers talking to me in dialogues, lots of worksheets and online free activities to get a lot of practise
- By the end of the course, you will build and develop your practical communication skills in Italian and you will have the ability to speak on different topics using various words without fear of making mistakes.
- We used an indirect learning system in part of the course to learn the language with fun and enjoyment so you avoid boredom through songs and scenes from Italian series, and extracting familiar expressions said in the series.
- Some Italians native speakers participated with me in the course in order to help you to speak the Italian accent acquired from the owners of the language
- No previous Italian language knowledge is required.
- The course is for anyone who wants to learn Italian language fast and easy and for beginners so we start with the absolute basics.
- There is an indirect learning system in part of the course to enjoy learning the language so you avoid boredom through songs and scenes from Italian series, and extracting familiar expressions said in the series to be the best method of learning Italian.
The #1 Italian Course Highlights: 12 Lectures - FULL HD Course / Exercises after each lesson / Educational song attached to each lesson / Vlogs in Italian about my personal life to learn by watching the real life situation
/ Downloadable .pdf Files for each Lesson / Best Value for Money /Conversations with native speakers to have a perfect accent.
We are top instructors in the Language category on facebook and youtube. Our followers on social media are over 135,000 on facebook and 60k on youtube from a lot of countries.
Complete Italian Course - Beginners (A1) levels 1,2,3
In this course the teacher covers the following topics: Italian Alphabet, Italian vocabulary for beginners, Italian speaking, Italian pronunciation, Italian writing, Some of Italian grammar rules , Italian conversation and communication skills. Educational song attached to each lesson for the student to have fun while learning the language indirectly. Vlogs in Italian about my personal life to learn by watching the real life situation.
Example talks with native speakers which help the visual learners and the immersion method used for teaching accelerates the learning speed, the comprehension of the spoken Italian and the fluency.
It includes free .pdf support and many exercises .
This course includes:
This Italian course includes: Hi Quality Video Lessons presented on the latest Interactive board of the 21st century
This Italian course includes: Downloadable .pdf Files for each Lesson
Episodes of translated and untranslated series accompanied by lessons
This Italian course includes: Everyday situations presented in Italian language
This Italian course includes: Listening and speaking practice
This Italian course includes: An easy way to understand the Italian with many expressions and idioms connected to each lesson
This Italian course includes: Future Updates
This Italian course includes: Full Lifetime access
This Italian course includes: Access on computer, mobile and TV
Over 50.000 people from many countries follow our educational videos on youtube from 2016
Over 50.000 people from many countries follow our educational videos on facebook from 2018
Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to learn Italian fast and easy.
For everyone who does not have the courage to speak a foreign language with confidence and finds himself afraid of making mistakes.
This course is designed for beginners. We start with the absolute basics.
If you have an intermediate background in the Italian language and would like to improve your pronunciation and speech level then this course is for you.
#What should you do to get the most out of the course :-
Bring a notebook beside you while you are watching the lesson and record the annotated information in your own way to create your own booklet, which contains everything that was said in the lesson in your own way, your note will be next to the course videos
= Congratulations, you are working on developing your skills through self-reliance in learning, and this is my goal besides teaching you a foreign language!
After completing watching the lesson and recording its information in your notebook, remember well what you wrote and then proceed to the second step, which is the application. At the end of the lesson I left a song related to the topic of the lesson for you to learn indirectly from. You can use any translation application to understand some of her words, but I do not advise you to do that until after listening to a song and trying to understand some of its words (which I already studied during the explanation).
= Congratulations, you are developing your linguistic listening skills by listening to the song and understanding its lyrics without watching the translation, and this is one of the goals of the course!
You listened to the song and tried to translate it, either with the help of your notebook that you made in your hand while watching the lesson explanation or by using any translation application to understand some of the song’s words and now it is time to apply: - Open the file attached to each lesson in which you will find important exercises on the lesson, answer it so that the information remains In your brain, open the exercises online and answer them
* Note * Some exercises are specific to the topic of the lesson and come very directly, so it is easy to answer them, and others are not straightforward so that you expand your horizons of knowledge in the search for an answer
Note * It is not necessary to answer all the questions correctly. It is possible that you will make mistakes in some because you are a human being and not a robot. Therefore, you accept your mistakes with love and make them a reason to develop yourself *
= Congratulations! You have studied the information and applied it correctly, thus helping your mind to understand the language better. This way, you have developed your practical skills.
You're done, and the last step remains, hero! We are studying a conversation and listening course, so we must focus on both areas. The student must view the link attached to the lesson, whether it is a scene from a translated series or not.
* Note * I deliberately translated some scenes to make it easier for the student to understand some of the scenes and left others untranslated in order to strive to translate them and then learn how to depend on himself in recalling information
This is required from the course.
I followed a different strategy in this course to achieve the desired goal, which is to complete the course while you are able to speak in Italian with confidence and love. Please focus on some important points to get the most out of the course:
-This is an online course and I don't see the student in front of me, so I tried very hard to attract his attention as much as possible and that his absorption was not distracted during the explanation, so the lectures were divided into an explanation part and the largest part is an application part that the student does to ensure the stability of the information in his brain.
I tried to make the course realistic to the greatest extent, so I used one of the most recent interactive panels in the twenty-first century, and in some lessons I used to explain first to attract the student’s attention and then write the explanation on the board as if the lecture was on the ground in order to attract the student’s attention and develop his interactive skills during the explanation
So, read the advice attached to each lesson before studying it to get the most benefit and if you don't do so, you won't benefit from the course as required
★★★★★ this course is very interesting and not boring like the other courses in which foreign languages are studied
furthermore the teacher is very good and knows how to explain very well,
her accent is perfect as if she were an Italian person even if there are Italian native speakers in the course,
however, there is no difference between the teacher AND the native speakers because they both speak very well
★★★★★ The teacher is really professional and passionate, she has a special method to explain simply each lesson!
she makes me love learning Italian. The thing I liked most the TV series attached to some lessons,
the links left After some lessons where there are videos on YouTube or
TV series and song that relate to the topic of the lessons. It seems really creative to me !!
I like this way very much because I love learning the language in an indirect way because it makes me
enjoy the moment and erase the boredom when I learn something!
★★★★★ This course is so useful and professional ♥️
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Italian fast and easy.
- This course is designed for beginners. We start with the absolute basics.
- If you are nearly intermediate you can improve your Italian with this course.
- You are going to spend a holiday/vacation in Italy or another Italian speaking country
- You have always wanted to learn a new language, but you are very busy and can never find the time
- Italian instructor at Udemy and youtube. Influencer in social media with 60k subscribers on youtube and more than 135.000 followers on facebook.
- narrator for documentaries films in Italian and English.
- Translator and interpreter in Italian
- One year as a freelance translator (2017-2018)
· two years of experience in International Account Advisor (Vodafone Vis italian account) (2018-2020)
- Languages :
· Arabic : Native.
· Italian: Fluent.
· English : Very Good .
· French: Beginner.
- Certificates :
· Certificate of Appreciation and Excellence presented by Cairo University (2016-2017)
· Certificate of Appreciation and Excellence presented by Cairo University (2017-2018)
· Certificate of Appreciation and Excellence presented by Cairo University (2018-2019)