Complete iOS 16 Developer with swift UI and 10 apps
What you'll learn
- Learn Swift programming language from the scratch.
- Practice Swift programming language with interesting assignments attached along
- Learn to create basic app with SwiftUI framework
- Create your profile design with SwiftUI layouts and framework
- Basic mobile application design
- Gorgeous in-app interactions and animations
- Learn how to fetch data from JSON file using web APIs
- Learn to implement Lottie Animations and higher designing skills
- Learn to integrate various iOS frameworks (AVFoundation, MapkKit etc)
- Learn to integrate core data with REALM
- Learn Firebase fundamentals including saving data, real-time sync, authentication, user status and offline support
- Build unparalleled augmented reality experiences with ARKit
- Leran how to save and load data on your iPhone with Firebase and SwiftUI
- Create a top-notch portfolio of real apps and apply for iOS developer jobs
- Master Apple's greatest and latest user interface framework - SwiftUI 3
- The Complete iOS App Development Course with SwiftUI 3
- Xcode 13 from Apple
- macOS Monterey from Apple
- You do not need any other prior coding experience or knowledge
- Determination to create wonderful projects with tutor step by step
Welcome to complete iOS 16 developer course.
A course that does not just add a few sections of Swift UI rather teaches you complete iOS development fully in swift UI. We truly understand that it can be frustrating to learn from resources that just add a few sections and call it a new course. This course is not like that.
We have designed and recorded this course entirely on the new Swift UI.
We will start with the basics of programming with a swift programming language. We will go through concepts of programming like variables, operators, range, optional binding, forced unwrapping, control flows, functions, class, structs, protocols and error handling. Once the programming basics are complete we will start with building apps. There is nothing like learning while building apps. Each app is designed and planned in such a way that it teaches you 1 concept at a time.
This app will teach you the basics of creating apps and will make you familiar with ZStack, HStack and VStack. Within very 1st app you will learn to design beautiful apps.
This app will teach you about custom shape design in iOS. We will learn about the concept of rawValue and creating any shape that you want. Again a beautiful app with some logic as well.
Calculator seems really simple to people but it is not. This calculator is full of animations and tricks for designing a layout. How to calculate screen dimensions and more.
Although this app is small in implementation, but it is very much fun. In this app you will learn about creating a splash screen that usually acts as a branding screen for most apps.
This app focuses more on the UI part. With a beautiful UI, we will learn about creating models and travelling of data between multiple screens. Horizontal scroll view and Vertical scrolling is also covered in this app.
Linkedin UI Clone
Linkedin has got one of the cleanest and most user friendly apps. Building an app like this teaches you a lot about clear design and gives you confidence that you can also build a complex app.
Todo app - User defaults
Todo apps like everyone can do it but don’t take it easy, it’s not that easy. Todo app teaches you about the CRUD operations and that too with UserDefaults. We will also learn about app state management in this app.
API handling with Pokemon app
Handling API is one of the most important jobs as a developer and during your journey as an iOS developer you will be handling a ton of API. In this section we will learn about making a web call to API, handling clean response, handling dirty response and creating a model based on response. Further there will be a small assignment in this section.
Currently we are rolling out this course with these apps. As I get more time, I will surely add more apps to this course.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner iOS developer who are curious about iOS development
- For advance iOS developers eager to learn SwiftUI framework
- Best course for the engineers looking for job as an App Developer
- People willing to publishing their app on App Store, then jump straight into the course
Teaching professional courses in the field of artificial intelligence like machine learning, deep learning, computer vision and natural language processing. Having experience in Data science and Analytics with product architecture design and delivery. Skilled in classical visual computing techniques and building state of the art solution using deep learning and helping students to make a career transition.