Learn Laravel - Building an Inventory Management System
What you'll learn
- Composer installation and usage
- Using package in Laravel 9
- MVC (Model, View, Controller) Pattern in Laravel
- Laravel File and Folder Structure
- About the .env file
- Basic Laravel Routing
- Route Parameters, middleware, prefix, named route
- Registering and using middleware
- Normal and Resource Controller
- View and blade files
- Seeder and Faker in Laravel 9
- Basic CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) System from Scratch
- Image CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) System from Scratch
- Image Upload System
- Image Intervention System
- Complete Inventory Management Project with Laravel 9
- Purchase Management
- Manage Invoice Approval
- Manage Invoice Setup
- Supplier Management
- Customer Management
- Category Management
- Products Management
- Unit Management
- Purchase Management
- Invoice Setup
- Report Management
- PHP (basic)
- OOP (basic)
- HTML (basic)
- CSS (basic)
- Local Server
- Text Editor
You know the latest laravel version is now Laravel 9. So we have created a complete inventory management system with Laravel 9.
If you are new to Laravel or beginner to Laravel, you will be able to learn it in advanced level from this course.
Here we have taught the students:
Composer - Installing composer in local machine, installing package using composer
MVC (Model, View, Controller) - How it works and details about this
Laravel 9 Installation - Installation process, directory structure and about the .env file
Route - Basic route, route parameter, route group, prefix etc.
Middleware - How it works, types of middleware, registering etc.
Controller - Basic controller, partial and resource controller
View - view features (extends, include, yield, section), conditions, loop
Working with Database - Connection, model, migration, seeder, fakers etc.
Basic CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) system in Laravel 9 - Environment setup, validation, store data, show, edit, delete data from database
Image CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) system in Laravel 9 - Environment setup, validation, store data, show, edit, delete image from database
Using Image Intervention in Laravel 9 - Image crud with intervention image, environment setup, store, delete, edit and show the data
Complete Authentication System with Laravel 9 UI - Create project, user registration, email verification, login and logout in authentication, forget password system, reset password system
How to create an inventory management system from scratch.
How to create and print report.
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to be a Laravel developer
- Who want to learn Laravel 9
- Students who want to learn Laravel for their university projects
- Who want to learn inventory management
- Experts who want to get a job in Laravel
- Those who want to increase their knowledge in programming
- Add This Experience in Work Portfolio
- Who want to learn by building Projects
We create course for the beginner to advanced.
In all the courses, we bring projects so that it can help the students to learn everything practically and professionally.
We have a dedicated and professional team who create very high level courses for the worldwide students.
When we create courses, we give the students downloadable contents so that they can practice with those and learn everything practically.