Complete Introduction to Cyber Security-2021
What you'll learn
- MITM Attack
- What is Botnet
- DDOS Attack
- How to protect yourself from such attacks
- Learning about the most dangerous hacking attacks and their prevention.
- Learning About BFA (Brute Force Attack) , IP Spoofing, Url Spoofing, LDAP Injection, SQL Injection, MIMA, Phishing Attacks and much more.
- Discover how cyber attacks work, How to avoid virus infections and How you can counteract their malicious consequences.
- Willingness to learn.
I know why you are here. You are an intelligent and curious guy always searching words like firewalls, encryption, viruses and malware sound but couldn't get a satisfactory answer but don't worry we have a course right for you that teaches you all the basics of both information and cyber security in a fun relaxed manner. This course is made in such a way that it fits absolutely perfect for you.
It doesn't matter if you don't know anything about cyber security, because this course will help you understand what it's all about. Even if you know the basics, you might still discover tips and tricks that really make a difference.
So if you love gadgets, apps and everything that the Internet has to offer - you need this course!
Remember: in the online world, with great opportunities come great threats as well.
This course serves as an introduction to the exciting field of cyber security.
As our daily lives become more and more dependent on Internet-based tools and services, and as those platforms accumulate more of our most sensitive data, the demand grows for experts in the field of cyber security.
In this course, you will gain an overview of the cyber security landscape.
PERFECT FOR COMPLETE BEGINNERS
This course is intended primarily for students who have little to no prior background or knowledge about the field of cyber security.
Who this course is for:
- Cyber Security Engineers
- Ethical Hackers
- Penetration Testers
- Network Engineers
- I created this course for everyone who wants to learn how to stay safe online.
- Students who want to learn the basics of computer and cyber security.
- Students who want to become IT or Cyber Security Experts.
My name is Mohamed Ishaque and I am a Engineer student and Online Instructor.
On Udemy I'm teaching 2 different types of subjects.
1. IT Courses - mainly focused on Programming for beginners and Quality Assurance both Manual and Automation.
2. Web Development - Here i am teaching From Basic To Advanced Level Of Web development Course
My passion is finding different online business models.
I have always been fascinated by the endless possibilities that we have in our time and the opportunity to reach millions of people with a single click of your mouse.
I am currently studying in engineering and I'm teaching people through digital channels.I'm passionate about helping others achieve their goals, which leads to more free time for yourself and your family and overall having a better life.
If you are someone who:
- Want to learn Programming as a Beginner
- Want to learn the Quality Assurance profession
- Want to enter the IT world, but doesn't know from where to start
- Want to Learn Web Development
- Want to Create awesome website
- Want to build an amazing website
If you want to do any of these things, enroll in one of my courses today and get started!
If you decide that you don't like it, you have 30-day money back guarantee.
I'm always improving on my courses, so enroll today and see for yourself.
I really hope that I'll be able to help you to achieve your goals.
Thank you very much for reading and enjoy your learning experience