Complete Introduction to Astrology
What you'll learn
- The art of astrology is a journey of self discovery. You will learn to look at your life's biggest challenges and find new ways through them.
- Learn to understand your needs in relationships and why you are struggling with them.
- Curious about your career? Learn about what kind of work is best suited to your true nature.
- Why are you here? Astrology can help you unlock the purpose of your life and the path to your greatest joy.
- For this course you should have a computer and a curiosity about the mysteries of life.
- No previous astrology knowledge required!
In this course, you will learn all of the essential information needed to be able to understand an astrological birth chart, to give you a much deeper understanding of your own personal nature, your challenges and your gifts, as well as those of your loved ones.
Topics covered in the course:
* The philosophy behind astrology: what astrology is and how it can describe so accurately a person's life
* How to identify the planets, signs, houses and aspects in a chart
* The 4 elements - Fire, Earth, Air and Water
* The 3 modes - Cardinal, Fixed and Mutable
* The Sun, Moon and all of the planets - what their natures are and what they show about you
* The 12 signs of the zodiac
* The 12 houses of the chart
* The 5 major aspects - Conjunction, Sextile, Trine, Square and Opposition
* The Nodes of the Moon and their influence on your life direction
* The 12 letter alphabet - a handy way to simplify the wealth of information in a chart
Who this course is for:
- Anyone want to answer the deep, meaningful questions that life brings up
- Total beginners - people who have absolutely no knowledge of astrology whatsoever
- Improvers - people who know something about astrology but wish to take their knowledge deeper
Mark Flaherty is a consultant astrologer who has done personal readings for clients in over 50 countries, and who has students in over 60 countries. He has studied with Dr Geoffrey Cornelius, former President of the Astrological Lodge of London, and Bob Mulligan of the Astrology Company, Florida. He is adept at translating the astrological symbols into simple English so that everybody can use this information to better understand themselves and live happier, more fulfilling lives.
Mark is also a published author. His book, Shedding the Layers: How Ayahuasca Saved More Than My Skin tells the story of the many years he spent living in the Amazon jungle with shamans healing an agonising and supposedly incurable illness. It was while in the jungle that he received his astrological calling.