Complete Industrial Drawing Reading with angle of Projection
What you'll learn
- Complete understanding of Coordinate system (very helpful for Design Engineers).
- Detail knowledge of Angle of Projection (with Drawing and 3D experience) and the differences between them.
- Reasons behind of not using 2nd Angle of Projection and 3rd Angle of Projection.
- Detail knowledge of industrial Drawing Reading.
- Detail knowledge of Fabrication Drawing, Machining Drawing, Casting Drawing.. Material Allowances ..
- Knowledge of using providing of Surface finish, GD & T, Proper way of giving dimensions, Reference Dimension and many more..
- Different Paper sizes and terms being used in Industries.
- Must be eagier to learn the practical knowledge of Industrial Drawings.
This course will let you familiar with Industrial drawing and the terms used in it, which makes you feel excited about creating of Manufacturing drawing and cracking interview after having complete knowledge of Angle Projection, in which angle of projection the manufacturing drawing created and all.
We will start from scratch i.e., building your confidence from the learning coordinate system, application of the coordinate system in Design then move ahead with the concept of the First Angle of Projection in 3D and then learn the Third Angle of Projection, and then we will get to exactly in 2D for the purpose of creation of Manufacturing Drawing which helps to build confidence in you.
Also, we will learn about each and everything terms related to Manufacturing drawing like- what is the meaning of using GD&T, Surface Finish, Proper way of dimensioning which means a lot in Manufacturing Drawing, and many more things.
Completed understanding of providing welding symbols, how to give, and where to give.
Completed understanding of Machining allowance with Machining symbols ( Surface finish), where to give, and how much to give.
Help you out in the Interview too and while working in Industry and guiding Juniors on the same.
Who this course is for:
- Engineering Students, Engineering Freshers and Experienced Engineers.
- Engineers like- Manufacturing Engineers, Production Engineers, Quality Engineers,.
- Want to make career in Design.
>Proficient of AUTOCAD 2D & 3D 2020.
>Proficient in Part modeling, Surfacing, Weldment, Sheet metal, Assembling of parts, and Drawing and Detailing modules of SOLIDWORKS & Basic knowledge of Simulation in SOLIDWORKS 2015.
>Proficient in Part modeling, Surfacing, Sheet metal, Assembling of parts& Drawing, and detailing modules of UG NX 10, CREO 5.0, Autodesk Inventor 2018.
>Sound knowledge of GD&T.
>Knowledge of standard parts like O-Ring, O-Cord, Pneumatic cylinders, Seals (Static & Dynamic), Valves, etc.
>Knowledge of creating Cutting Plan, Fabrication, Casting & Machining drawing & Detailing
And Basic knowledge of the DFMEA process.
>Conversion of Parts from IDEAS to UG-NX.
>Knowledge of working in Team Centre.
>Sound knowledge of BOM preparation in SAP, ECR generation in SAP.