Complete Hardsurface Modelling & Sculpting inside ZBrush4 R8
What you'll learn
- After this course you will have a ton of skills to tackle pretty much any hard surface project all within ZBrush!
- You Will need ZBrush 4 R8 to Complete this Course
- Its not essential but Photoshop would be good if you have it for alpha generation
Thank you for your interest in "Complete Hardsurface Modelling & Sculpting inside ZBrush4 R8" Course
This is a very fast pace course crammed with tips and tricks, please be aware this is an intermediate to advanced course we cover a lot and at speed!!!!
During this course we will create a custom Motorbike from scratch inside Zbrush from basic block in to high detail rendering, for me it was a challenge to undertake this whole project just using ZBrush but as you will see it was not only quicker but also offers a lot of control as mentioned this course is packed with skills, ready to hear about some of them
During this hard surface modelling course in ZBrush we will cover the following:
- Reference Gathering
- Basic Blocking in at speed
- Kitbash creation kits (I will show you how to create Multimesh Insert and Curve brushes and show you how to link them to the lightbox from any drive, this will include tool creation for kit bashing as well)
- Creating parts from primitive tools
- A look at all the common actions of the ZRemodeller brush
- Polishing and sculpting for a quick block in
- Retopology for a block in parts
- Creating complex Curve brushes and controlling there placement
- Tip on topology and how to create bevels, inserts and extrusions
- How to work with creased edges understanding this is essential for good hard surface modelling
- Using ZSpheres to create the frame (this will give you the ability to change the frame on the fly)
- Using dynamic subdivs (we use this to keep the file size smaller it gives the same result as a sub divided surface)
- Correcting problems
- Symetry, Welding plus Mirroring
- Renerign and set up plus final comp work or passes in Photoshop
This course has hours of content and I am really pleased with the ammount of information that I have included in this course, I am hoping you guys will love it! please be aware that the course moves very fast I do mention everyhting I am doing and am always here to answer question or jump to my facebook group and get more detailed responses and help videos just for you!
All the best
UK Online Training Centre
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate level ZBrush Users interested in advanced technique and procedures for Hardsurface Modelling
- Intermediate to advaced ZBrush users keen to learn new Hard Surface techniques
UK Online Training Centre specialist in creative design and visualization software
Who am I? My Name is David Newton and I will be your course instructor, I have been training people online since 2002 with you tube and now I offer my skills to you on Udemy.
My skill sets range from Graphic design all the way through to 3D Concept, animation and rigging. I work professionally across all these fields today! so you can be assured your getting the latest skills from a professional!
Some companies I have worked for include: British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Qantas, United Emirates, MOD, RAF, Pepsi and Ubisoft.
As well as B2B I have done a ton of work for the B2C sector as well and still do.
As well as Udemy I like to keep all my social media pages buzzing with updates! check out my FREE courses on You Tube and my great deals on my website!