Hands-On Guide to Stock Trading and Investing in the US
What you'll learn
- Understand what stocks and bonds are.
- Understand the difference between retirement accounts in the US and how taxes affect performance.
- Optimize a portfolio based on risk/reward for long-term goals.
- Perform basic fundamental and technical analysis on stocks.
- Everyone is welcome. The course starts with the basics!
- No software/material requirements. All material you need is linked or attached as worksheets.
The MOST hands-on instruction available for stock market investing by a professional trader.
Through the course, you'll learn:
- The Basics: You'll learn about the financial industry, how stocks and bonds work, and how the right account type can save you on taxes.
- Portfolio Creation: You'll learn how stocks and bonds play into risk and reward. You'll create a portfolio that goes after rewards while minimizing risks.
- Performance: You'll see how professional analysts scrutinize companies. You'll find simple ways to incorporate these factors into your trading.
The biggest problem with the majority of information about investing on the internet is that people always beat around the bush! This course is different. The instructor designed the course coaching real people through the investing process. Learn the strategy and the implementation with our exact how-tos on everything stock and bonds.
No drawn-out sessions with redundant information. Absorb massive knowledge fast! Videos are straight to the point and get you exactly what you need to know. The lectures mimic real-life investing coaching sessions.
Get specialized insights. The instructor makes a living off of trading the markets. Get his techniques to analyzing companies and stock pricing.
This is not a get-rich-quick scheme. You'll learn time-tested values to get you investing in the stock market the smart way.
Much of the information is specialized for people trading in the US.
With this course you'll get:
- Hands-on lessons from beginning to end of the skills you need to be a dominant stock market investor.
- Udemy's money-back guarantee. There's literally no downside. If you apply this training to your life, the upside is limitless.
- Worksheets for creating an investment plan that's entirely you.
- Information about different ETFs (funds) you can use to get started.
BONUS! When you buy this course through Udemy, you'll also get access to my site's tools! This includes:
- A guided investment plan builder
- Calculators to make investing EASY
- Quick lookup tools so you can compare companies in real time (for companies traded in the US only)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to get into the markets from day 1!
- People who want to invest in the US. (Why? I provide free resources and tools on US stocks. The fundamentals of finance apply to anyone, but those in the US get this added bonus.)
- People who want to optimize their portfolios for risk and reward for long-term investing.
- This course is NOT for people looking for a get-rich-quick scheme. It IS for people wanting to invest as a strategic tool for life goals.
Eric is a millennial investor coaching millennials toward their financial goals. He specializes in the capital markets: stock and bonds. He is a math nerd, who loves breaking down advanced concepts into plain English.
Eric has founded two companies. In the current endeavor, he helps people invest in the stock market. In his first company, he improved the education industry, teaching kids in underserved communities math and science.
Eric spent much of his career trading oil futures for a proprietary firm. Futures are highly-leveraged investment products with steep competition. He now brings his day trading experience to a longer time frame to make it usable for everyday investors.
He graduated from Northwestern University with a BS in mechanical engineering. He also has a MS from the Northwestern University Law School focusing on business law.
He passed the Series 65 exam in the US (Uniform Investment Advisor Law Exam).