Complete Guitar System - Beginner to Advanced
- 40.5 hours on-demand video
- 181 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- New to Guitar? This Will be the Only Course You Will Ever Need to Take
- Have You Playing the Guitar in the Shortest Amount of Time While Having the Most Fun
- Most Logical Step-by-step Method to Play Songs and Master Chords, Scales and Guitar Theory
- Exercises That Will Sharpen Your Chord Transitioning, Strumming, Fretting, Picking, and Fingerpicking
- No Special Skills Needed
- You Will Need a Guitar
- Practice Can Not Be Avoided
Would You Like to Eliminate Every Struggle That You Are Faced With When Starting to Play Guitar?
This course is your "Free Pass" to playing guitar. It is the most direct and to the point complete online guitar course.
Follow the Videos in the Exact Same Order and You Will See a Huge Positive Change in Your Playing
- 306 Lectures/Videos with PDF Attachments
- 34 hours of video
- It's available on a PC or MAC and there is a iPad, iPhone and Android app ready to go!
- Keeping track of which videos(lectures) you have already watched is a breeze. Udemy has a great way of keeping track of your completed lessons(lectures).
- The entire course is organized in step-by-step easy to follow layout
The more you practice the better you will get. With the Right Practice style you will be able to witness fast results!
Erich's teachings are different than all of the other online teachers. He has made it super easy to be successful at playing guitar. All you have to do is follow the videos in order and put together some good practice habits.
Here is what Renee Martin had to say about Erich's Course: See reviews at the bottom.
"WOW! 0 to 60 in 221 Lessons!
I have learned soooo much from Erich's lessons! I've had my guitar for less than 5 months and I have such a firm foundation and core understanding of the principles and techniques I need. The sky is the limit, If my fingers can catch up to my brain. It will take a lot of practice, but thanks to this Complete Guitar System, I KNOW WHAT to practice and HOW (and why) to do it CORRECTLY!!! I'm on the continuum to being a great guitar player, and I'm loving it!!! It's been a pleasure and I look forward to revisiting many of the lessons since I get to keep them FOREVER!! Thanks Erich for answering all my questions!! You RAWK!"
Who is this Guitar Course For?
- If you are a beginner then this course is perfect for YOU!
- If you have tried to play guitar before and quite.. then this course is perfect for YOU!
- If you have or do take personal one-on-one guitar lessons with a guitar instructor and feel like you are not getting the results you feel like you deserve than this course is perfect for YOU!
Erich's Guitar Videos, Ebooks, Online Guitar Courses and Books Have Reached Millions of People All Around the World.
- With More Than 52.6 Million Views on Youtube alone (combining my two Youtube Channels)
- Nearly 30 Years Experience in Teaching and Playing
- Over 400,000k Youtube Subscribers
We all know you have to practice to become better at guitar.
Most teachers don't have a "plan" for beginners to follow for them to see actual results.
This course, and all of Erich's courses on Udemy, are laid out in a "no fail" order. So all you have to do is follow the videos in order and put your practice to good use.
Erich will teach you the correct techniques and exercises to incorporate into your practice so you begin to establish the Right Practice habits.
From picking up your first guitar to being able to jam out to songs that you have always dreamed about being able to play on the guitar THIS course will get you moving in the right direction.
Beginner to Advanced and EVERYTHING in between!
- 306 Lectures and 34 hours of Video = $7,500.00 Value
- PDF Attachments for Almost Every Lecture
- "fail proof" if You Practice and Have a Determined Attitude
**Add 5 Bonus Videos** - That Makes it a Total of 311 Video Lectures!
Two-hand Tapping Technique Series is a 6 part video series over 20 minutes long. These bonus videos will help you quickly learn how to start using the two-hand tapping technique.
Let's Break This Course Down
How many one-on-one lessons would this course equal out to be if you wanted to have lessons with Erich?
This course has 277 lectures which translates into 70 hours of one-on-one lessons. That would be a total of $7,000.00 for 70 hours of 277 lectures, $100/per hour.
- There's no way I could charge you $7,000.00 for this course!
- There's no way I could charge you $3,500.00 for this course.. or even a tenth of that!
It's only $145
And here's my no questions asked money back guarantee.
There's a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Is this course for you?
Honestly, I have know idea. And that's why we are offering a 30 day money back guarantee.
Scroll up and click the "Take This Course" button now.
WARNING: This course is NOT for the person who thinks by purchasing this course it will then magically give them all your guitar skills to you without you having to put the time, effort and practice. It does take practice if you want to see results. :)
Get Started Today
- All Beginners Including Guitar Players That Feel Lost and Don't Quite Know Where to Begin
- Any Intermediate and Advanced Players Finding "holes" in Their Playing.
- Any Guitarist Wanting to Advance Their Craft
- Any Players That Feel Like Their Personal Guitar Instructors Aren't "cutting it" For Them
- If You Picked Up the Guitar and Started Learning Years Ago but Feel Like You Want to Get Back In It
This lesson will give you a great overview understanding of how to approach learning the guitar. Just like viewing the map of a city will give you your "bearings" for understanding where you are and where other places are, this 30,000 foot overview will give a view of how we will be approaching the guitar. We can sum EVERYthing that we will be learning on the guitar to:
Music Theory or Understanding The Mechanics of Music
There are MANY myths that keep people from learning the guitar BECAUSE they actually believe these myths. Don't do it! It will keep you from excelling.
To be proficient at the guitar, you need knowledge (resources) and practice. Ignore everything else and focus on these two things! You will see great success on the instrument!
Take your time and ENJOY THE RIDE!!!
In this video you will learn the basic fretting technique that will be the cornerstone for all fretting.
1. Play directly on your fingertips (make sure nails on “fret” hand are always
2. Play right behind the fret (this is for leverage). Remember the see-saw example.
3. Play with ALL your fingers (each finger plays a specific fret)
4. It is best to leave some space between the palm of you hand and the guitar neck,
This will give you much needed leverage to play on your fingertips. Sometimes
dropping the shoulder can be helpful as well.
In this video you will quickly master the art of reading tablature, also known as "tab". this type of musical notation is a quick way to learn the exact place on the neck of the guitar, where a guitarist plays a particular riff.
There is blank tablature paper attached to this post, so that you can start doing your own tablature.
In this video you will learn the nine essential guitar chords that you cannot live without. Learning these guitar chords will allow you to play in millions of songs!
How to play guitar chords and the nine chords you CAN’T live without
Playing guitar chords can seem like a daunting task for new players, but remember EVERY player goes through this…SO HANG IN THERE! First of all, remember the importance of playing on your fingertips. If you play on the pads of your fingers, you will NOT be able to play chords well! Observe your hand when you are playing. If something does not sound right, it’s PROBABLY NOT! Play with the specified fingers to start off. If you want to change fingerings after you have mastered these chords, then great! But for now, stick to the specified fingering and you will quickly see your discipline pay off. Arpeggiate (pick slowly) through the chord so that you can hear each note as it is being played. You will only cheat yourself by being sloppy, so pay close attention to your fingerings and technique. When transitioning from one chord to the next, be aware of your fingers; which ones need to move where and what fingers stay in place, (i.e. The 3rd finger never moves when going from a D to a G chord, or from a G to a D. For E to A-, all the fingers move together.)
Here are some key things to remember when playing chords on the guitar:
1. Play directly on your fingertips - make sure nails on “fret” hand are always trimmed.
2. Play right behind the fret (this is for leverage).
3. It is best to leave some space between the palm of your hand and the guitar neck. This will give you much needed leverage to play on your fingertips. Curling the last knuckle on your fingers is also helpful.
In this video I will introduce you to the "big strum". Basically, this is an exaggerated strum which keeps you true to the downbeats/downstrums and upbeats/upstrums. Use the method whenever you are having strumming issues. These big strums will keep you from strumming incorrectly. Remember to slow the strum down too if you are having issues.
This video discusses the philosophy of "perfect practice" and how understanding this ONE concept will literally change the way you practice and play the guitar. Understanding this very concept can make/break you from being ALL that you can be!
There is a very logical and step-by-step method for playing your chords cleanly and on time. This seems to be a heartache for almost ALL guitar players in the begining. Here is how to break things down so that you CANNOT fail!
Transition between two chords only - NO strumming
Transition between two chords only - while counting a beat - NO strumming. Finger each new chord on the 1 and hold out until you need to leave that chord to set the next chord up. Again, no strumming and anticipate(mentally prepare) the chord before it's time to play it.
Transition between two chords only - this time WITH strumming. Make sure that you leave the previous chord EARLY enough to play the next chord ON TIME. The "one" is the most important part of the measure. If you are not getting to the chord on time, leave the last chord earlier.
Do this same method with two more chords until all chords in the song are played.
THEN start bringing the other chords in (not just two chords at a time, but several).
Once you have this down, you can SLOWLY start bringing in the rhythm. If the actual rhythm is too much of a jump, first strum the chords ONLY on the changes(when the chord moves from one to the next), then try half note, or quarter note strums, THEN try the rhythm again. Remember you can always slow things down too. This is a surefire way to allow your brain to "catch up".