Complete Guide to Vlookup, Index Match, & IF Statement!
What you'll learn
- Basics of the Vlookup formula.
- Basics of the Index Match formula.
- Basics of the IF formula.
- Real world examples of the Vlookup, Index Match, and IF formulas.
- No prior Microsoft Excel experience needed.
In this course, you will learn everything you need to know about the Vlookup, Index Match, and IF statement. In each section, you will learn one of the formulas listed above and there will be multiple examples to solidify your understanding. This is the one-stop location to learn the basic logic and lookup formulas!
Here are the reasons why you need to learn these formulas:
- The Vlookup and Index match formulas are used in almost all data analytics positions. These formulas alone will put you far ahead of the competition and, quite frankly, make your job way easier. Understanding lookup formulas is key to aggregating data efficiently and effectively.
- The IF statement is the bread and butter logic formula that provides the foundational understanding needed to dive deeper into programming and general logic. The if statement is used almost as much as the lookup formulas and, most of the time, in tandem with the lookup formulas.
This course will make you an absolute beast in all of these formulas. Join me in conquering these core formulas! You will not be disappointed and you will be well on your way to becoming an Excel expert! With just these three formulas, you will be able to do 95% of your job, and personal, tasks. Let's do this!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Excel users that need to understand the Vlookup, Index Match, and IF formulas.
Hi, I'm Jeremy. I have been in the working world for almost 7 years and all of that time has been spent in excel. From my time in college, to my current role today, excel has been a part of my daily toolkit. I’ve developed a passion for analytics, an interest in figuring out the most efficient solutions, and a love for automation.