Complete Guide to Swift Programming
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Familiarize yourself with the basics of Swift programming concepts
- Master how to use key language elements, such as strings and collections
- Write code with less duplication using generics
- Compare different architectural patterns for iOS apps
- Load content from web APIs into structs
- Explore methods to store structs to files
This video gives a brief introduction of what we will be covering in this course.
This video gives a brief overview of what we will be covering in this course.
This video tells you about object oriented design principles and object oriented enhancements. It also shows you how to implement employees as an object oriented class hierarchy. Then it tells you about the positive parts and the negative aspects of object oriented approach.
- No prior Swift knowledge is required, however, some prior exposure to object-oriented programming concepts will be beneficial.
This Learning Path begins with explaining the fundamental Swift programming concepts, language structure, and the Swift programming syntax. You will learn to create original custom operators with Swift operators, branching, and loops. You will also learn how to run application codes and compile errors.
Moving ahead, you will learn about the copy-on-write technique and how to implement it ourselves. This Learning Path shows you how to load JSON from web APIs into our custom types, and how to export that content out again. You will learn to create frameworks and import other frameworks using CocoaPods or Carthage. You will also learn about Swift protocols and how protocol-oriented development improves efficiency and leads to more maintainable and reusable code. Next, you will study about generics, and how they enable us to support multiple types without duplication. You will discover different ways to structure a complete iOS app from scratch.You will study the well-known MVC pattern and learn every other trending architecture in the iOS world. Finally, you will know how Swift supports modern application development using advanced features, such as built-in Unicode support and higher-order functions.
By the end of this Learning Path, you will have proficiency in Swift programming and be able to build your own iOS apps in no time!
About the Author
- If you are a developer and want to achieve mastery in iOS development with Swift, then this Learning Path is for you.