Complete Robot Framework Guide - Beginner to Expert
- 16 hours on-demand video
- 69 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Install & configure Robot Framework,pip and related libraries for Selenium, API, Database, Desktop, and more
- Execute Robot Framework tests thru RIDE, Command Line Interface (CLI), and Jenkins jobs. Manage automation code with GitHub
- Learn step by step to design End to End Test Automation test suite for real life projects
- Define keywords from available Robot Framework libraries and create own custom keywords using Python
- Learn to work with different web elements on multiple browsers, and master Web Automation using Selenium
- Learn to automate Windows Applications and Web Services with special emphasis on REST APIs
- Learn Database Automation and create data driven tests using Robot Framework Excel Library and Database Library
- As a bonus, students will get hands on exercises, quizzes, interview questions, and resume building tips
In this lecture, students will learn about the different types of automation frameworks in use in the industry
This lecture talks about the different variable types used in Robot Framework
Robot test cases can executed thru RIDE or thru CLI. This lecture explains how to run test cases from the command line
At the end of this lecture students will be able to do their first hand-on exercise on a complete test case automation
***One stop solution to learn test automation with the industry leader Robot Framework ***
***Be a master in automating test cases involving web, desktop, database and web services, and execute your automated scripts with Jenkins ***
**Robot Framework ( RIDE Editor ) Detailed Installation with Python3**
**Be Interview Ready in Just 16 Hours**
-->Learn from scratch the concepts of keyword driven and data driven frameworks
***Automate real time applications ***
**Go script-less with Robot Framework.**
--->No Other Course in Robot framework provides detailed lectures on <--
Agile Test Methodology
Robot Framework Installation ( RIDE Editor )
Web Services with REST API
Coding in Python to create your own custom keywords
Source Code Management with Git
Continuous Integration with Jenkins.
Manual API testing using Postman
***Additionally you'll receive ***
Hands-on exercises, assignments and live projects
Quiz to test your learning
Downloadable codes and notes from the training
Interview questions and resume preparation tips
-->No Prior Coding Experience needed
--> Start as a Beginner and end as an Expert
-->Instructor reply to students questions within 24 hours.
Why this course as compared to other courses?
-->This course is all-in-one solution for automating Web based, Desktop, Database and REST API's applications.
-->This course covers detailed lectures on Jenkins and GitHub (No prior experience needed)
-->This course assumes that students have no prior knowledge in Manual and Automation Testing. Everything is taught from scratch.
-->Student gets hands on practice with variety of exercises, quiz and live projects.
-->This course covers interview questions and resume preparation tips.
Who all can take this course?
1. Students with No prior experience in testing
2. Students looking to switch their career in field of software testing
3. Manual Testers
4. Manual tester looking to learn new skills for automation.
5. Students with no experience in coding.
6. Any Non IT Professional looking to enter IT Field.
7. Automation developers looking to learn new automation skills.
You will Learn
How to automate Web Applications
How to automate Desktop applications
How to automate Rest API applications
How to automate Databases.
How to write own keywords
Installation of all software and related Libraries.
Detailed concepts of Rest API'S
Detailed Agile Methodology concepts.
How to use GIT
Continuous integration using Jenkins
Data Driven Framework
Keyword Driven Framework
Python programming concepts
Importing Different libraries in robot framework
End to end automation of Live Projects
More than 25 test cases to practice automation.(End to End)
Advance XPath and CSS Selectors
Learn to create XPath of any kind of element on Webpage
Chrome and Firefox developer tools and addons
Resume preparation tips
More than 50 Interview Question answers related to Test Automation
****** At the end of the course, student will be able to automate any kind of Web based application, Desktop application,Rest API and Database automation. Students will also be able to create their own keywords for automation ******
- Beginner manual software testers with no coding experience looking to enter the field of automation.
- Professionals looking to switch their career in the field of software testing
- Automation developers looking to learn new automation skills
- Non IT professional looking to enter IT field