Complete Guide to Punctuation: Improve Your English Writing!
What you'll learn
- Learn to use Commas, Apostrophes, Quotation Marks, Parentheses, Ellipsis and so much more!
- Write with confidence knowing your getting you point across without confusion
- Learn to correctly and effectively use punctuation
- Detailed breakdown of the english punctuation
- Learn to help your reader clearly understand the message that you're trying to convey
- Learn the differences between a colon and a semicolon
- Learn to create parenthetical expressions
- Tons of downloadable files quizzes and assignments
- Create compound modifiers using hyphens
- Learn when to use single vs double quotes
- Learn the key differences between parentheses and square brackets
- Apply the knowledge being thought with assignments and quizzes throughout the course
- Learn to correctly use the ellipsis in quotes
- Learn to get your point across concisely
- Ability to read and write basic english
- Desire to learn and improve punctuation
- Ability to follow along and take notes
Are you among the millions of people out there wanting to make an impact with your writing but finding it difficult to get your point across in a simple and concise manner?
If so, then you’ll find that learning to use the commas, dashes, colons, ellipsis, hyphens, apostrophes, and other types of punctuation marks may just be your ticket to success because they can add a sense of flair and meaning to your writing.
Punctuation has the ability to completely change the meaning of a sentence!
For example “Lets eat, grandma” here were suggesting to grandma that we should eat food together, but if we remove the comma, now it changes to “Lets eat grandma” here were implying that we should eat “grandma” which I’m sure is not humane.
Prince Halder “Awesome. I didn’t have any prior knowledge about transcribing. After doing this course I think I do not need to collect further any information about transcribing. His teaching method is superb. He covered exactly what I needed in a short amount of time.”
Delphine Pierre: “Instructor is very thorough and gives clear explanations and also adds some great tooltips.”
Dina Yemutbayeva: "Thanks a lot! Great explanation and helpful assignments! Perfect!”
What will you learn in this Complete Punctuation course?
Learn to use Commas, Apostrophes, Quotation Marks, Parentheses, Ellipsis, and more!
Learn to correctly and effectively use punctuation
Help your reader clearly understand the message that you’re trying to convey
Learn the differences between a colon and a semicolon
Create parenthetical expressions
Learn when to use single vs double quotes
Understand the key differences between parentheses and square brackets
Correctly use the ellipsis in quotes
Get your point across concisely
This course not only covers the fundamental basics of punctuation in the English language but also dives a bit deeper into the rules. guidelines and intricacies of punctuation.
Shawna Marie: “Excellent course. Very thorough and precise with over the shoulder walk thru in the lessons.”
Lana Pranyavichute: “I’ve found the course helpful and informative. Thank you for providing details on the ATA certification and portfolio creating tips.”
By the end of this course, you’ll l have the ability to convey sentences more accurately and efficiently.
This course is designed for anyone who wants to get a better understanding of how to effectively use punctuation in not only their day to day life but as well as their professional career, whether they’re an author, writer, journalist, copywriter, content writer; basically, anything that involves professional writing.
Aryamala Poonsammy: “Very good and informative course especially for a “newbie “. I love the step by step demonstrations. Very happy that I took the course. I can’t wait to start putting it into practice now...so excited”
World-Class Student Support
If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and ill do my best to respond as soon as possible because I don’t just want this to be a video-based course, I want you to feel as if I were your friend, and although we can’t do one-on-one I can still there every step of the way answers all your questions.
Enroll now, and become a better writer!
Who this course is for:
- Students looking to improve their grasp of english punctuation
- College and University Students
- Professional writers, editors, authors and journalist
- Communication Professionals
I found this quotation one day and it changed my perspective on the world. Here it is:
"“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
-Albert Einstein "
I won't let you settle for anything less than the best, because I know the "best" is within your reach. I created my courses to help you get to your entrepreneurial goals and I promise to be there every step of the way.
Send me a message and let's get going!