Complete Guide To Making Apps: 250,000+ Downloads
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create a sucessful mobile app business
- Get inspiration for app ideas
- Develop the right mindset to achieve success
- Understand the formula for sucessful apps
- Choose profitable monetization tactics
- Outsource your work if you're not technical
- Program and app yourself
- Own a computer
- Have the will to achieve success in this business
- Have access to internet
Hey guys! Thanks so much for taking a look at my course. It really means a lot! :)
For those of you who don't know me, at 13 I started my mobile app business. At 15, I was making over $10,000+ a month with my app business, ultimately working less than 8 hours a week. After trial and error, I finally created a formula for success. No, not a get "rich quick scheme", but an actual system to create sucessful mobile apps. With my profits, I started outsourcing my work and hiring people all over the world to work on my apps, therefore expanding my business.
This course goes over many topics. At the end of this course you should be an expert in the mobile app world and release your own successful apps. I've decided to cut the nitty gritty, and give you the MOST important parts of this business, so you can be successful. This course is for anyone with the will to create a sucessful business. The TRUTH is, you don't need money, you don't need to be a genius, you don't need to be technical, you don't need any of that, all you need is the will succeed. The bottom line is that the app industry is bigger than hollywood. There is truly no better time than NOW to jump in.
- This course is meant for people that want to create a successful mobile app business and make a consistent stream of income, ultimately working less than 10 hours a week.
- This course is not meant for people that want to get rich quick and have no passion for entrepreneurship and starting your own business.