Guide to Careers in Data Science - Interview Hacks
What you'll learn
- Get 80 Data Science Interview Questions and Answers
- 4 Mantras for Guaranteed Success
- Do's and Don'ts of Preparation
- Efficient job search
- Tool Selection : R or Python
- Creating an outstanding Resume
- Get Comprehensive List of Topics to Prepare for Data Science Interviews
- Get an idea to add Data Science achievements
- Basic understanding of Statistics, Probability, Machine Learning, SQL, R or Python will be a plus
- If you don't know any of the above subjects then it's okay you will get a list of topics that should be studied for a Data Science job
Nowadays making a career in Data Science is one of the most common dreams and you are reading this just because of this reason.
I had a passion to help people in their career decisions and that made me a Career Mentor.
Created a small Interview Preparation guide for my college mates to help them stop making common mistakes, this encouraged me to do more.
Since I am a Data Science Author (I have written a lot of content for my clients/students) helping people with starting their career in Data Science is one of my jobs which is the reason I created this course.
So, if you want to start your career in Data Science? Then this course is for YOU!
This complete guide is designed to answer all your queries regarding careers in Data Science such as:
Efficient job search
4 Mantras for Guaranteed Success
Creating an Outstanding Resume
Why choose a career in Data Science
Is Data Science for YOU?
Interview Questions and Answers
Do's and Don'ts of Preparation
Job Titles in Data Science
How to choose between R and Python?
Level of expertise required in these tools
and many more.
Feel free to message me on Udemy if you have any questions about the course!
Thanks for checking out the course page!
Enroll Today and speed up your path towards a Data Science job.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to become a Data Scientist
I am Nizamuddin, a Data Science Author, Career Mentor, YouTuber working as a Freelancer. Apart from this, I learn and implement Business, Motivation, Personality Development, and Lifestyle Skills.
My educational background - MSc in Statistics
My experience - Subject Matter Expert (Statistics) & Data Science Author (Freelance)
Professionally, I solve problems faced by students, create courses, work on Data Science projects, create YouTube videos, write content for my clients, and advise people to make better career decisions.
In my Udemy courses, you will find original Best Practices, Ideas, Strategies, etc.
My Udemy philosophy is simple: I am creating courses that I wish will help you learn things in an easy way and achieve your objectives.
I am also open to collaborating with other Instructors and students who have a keen interest in teaching.