Python & Django Framework Course: The Complete Guide
What you'll learn
- You will learn complete Python 3
- You will learn Django 3
- Data Types in Python
- Work with Loops in Python
- Data structure in Python
- Fundamentals on Python
- Conditional Operations in Python
- Create Python Function
- OOP's Programming (Object Oriented Programming) in Python
- Create custom App in Django
- Create Models in Django
- Migrations in Django
- Assign Objects Data
- Work with Templates in Django
- Assign styles in Django
- Setup project for Django
- Learn Application Development Process
- Create Views and Manage Views in Django
- Employee Management Project
- Work with URL's and Path's in Django
- Output data to HTML templates
- All you need is a PC / Laptop
- Basic HTML & CSS
- Decent Internet Connectivity
In this "Complete Guide: Python & Django Framework" course, you will learn Python v3 the latest Python version. Including to that you will also learn Django 3 Framework, Latest full stack web development framework.
In the Python section you will learn everything from Basics to most important and fundamentals of Python Programming with practical examples.
In the Django 3 Framework section you will learn both the fundamentals and also essentials on Django Framework. In the complete course you will learn to build and develop your own live Employee Management App with Python Django Framework
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Who wants to learn Python 3
- Anyone who wants to learn Django 3
- Anyone Who wants to learn Web Development
Hi, my name is Fatah Gabrial and I am a Graphic Designer, Web Designer, Web Developer, and SEO Enthusiast. I have been teaching Graphic Design, Web Design, and Web Development to my students since 2010, and I have helped more than 1000’s students to build their careers, and I have helped more than 100’s students to set up their businesses.
I am a Freelancer and I work on many projects from time to time. I share my projects with my students with my client's consent of course so that my students can have a Real-Time experience of how the Real-World Projects work. This helps my students to crack almost any interviews.
I love to code, and I love to design more than anything. I also love to adapt to new technologies, which also helps me in learning some new stuff, which I can share with my students later on.
Here at Udemy, I am going to share all my skills with you guys. I love to create courses for you so that you guys can master all the technologies as I have done throughout my experience.
I am always here and available in the Q & A Section, so you can get in touch with me anytime on Udemy, My Social Media Profiles, or my Website.