What you'll learn
- Create your own version of wikipedia
- Earn a certificate to show that you are motivated and a professional developer
- Learn Ways to Deploy Website Online
- Create both simple and complex HTML and CSS forms
- Create a working contact form
- Access to resources being used by developers
- Shift to a developer's mindset
- Ability to implement responsive website navigation bars
- Create your own website to showcase your skills.
- Skill and ability to deploy websites.
- Learn about web-server and how to manage your website.
- Use this full course as your developer's reference, everytime you need refreshers on a relevant topic.
- and more...
- Computer with internet connectivity
- Basic computer knowledge
Finishing the course will not only make students be knowledgeable about these three technologies, but they will also learn associated technologies such as FTP applications, content delivery network resources, external web resources. Therefore, they will have enough working knowledge to get started in the field of web development.
The students will learn the different modern techniques that will make them proficient enough to build responsive websites.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn web development from scratch.
Jerome Morales is an IT professional who has been in the industry for more than a decade, he has a variety of unique experiences in information technology that involves software development, system administration, graphics design as well as providing technical education and training. He is a Microsoft Certified Professional, Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist, and a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate.