In this course you will get to learn the basic fundamentals for investing in Stock Market like
1) What are stocks
2) How to make money with stocks
3) What are the different types of stocks i.e. in how many categories the stocks are classified
4) What is IPO
5) Power of long term investing
6) Different investing strategies of investing
7) What are the basic types of investing strategies
8) What are financial Statements
9) Why it is important to look at the financial statements of a company before investing
10) What is balance sheets
11) What are called as Asset
12) What are called as liabilities
13) How to do a basic study to know whether that particular company is in debt or not
You will get to know about the mistakes that most beginners do while investing in stocks and face losses. You can prevent the losses by knowing those mistakes. You will get to learn about the different investing strategies for making profits in stock market. You will also get a suggestion of which broker you have to choose as a beginner so that you can pick the best broker and start investing in stock market.
I can surely say that after completing this course you will have much more idea of stocks and will be much ahead of others are new to stock markets. Most of us doesn't even know how to do the basic analysis of any company before putting our valuable money and after investing we face losses and starts staying away from market. But after taking this course you will find more interest in stocks and you will know why it is important to invest in stocks to beat the inflation rate and help your money to grow.