Business Startup Blueprint & Business Intelligence
What you'll learn
- Business intelligence - Self-assessment to determine if you have what it takes to start a business
- Pick the right startup business and select the business model for success
- Pick the right legal structure for your startup and file your startup business
- Use SWOT analysis to formulate the right steps for business development, strategies and growth
- Develop and select the right sales strategies for business development, growth and a profitable startup business
- Implement Instructor's successful sales strategies for startup business development and growth
- Conduct startup business financial analysis including business scenarios with "What-If" analysis
- Other secrets and nuggets to building a successful startup business to ensure success
- A strong desire to start and operate a successful startup business along with business development strategies
- A desire to be successful in starting and running a profitable business
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE INTEREST IN STARTING OR RUNNING A BUSINESS, THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU. THIS COURSE IS FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO WORK FOR THEMSELVES. THOSE WHO WANT TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS AND LIFE BY HONING THEIR BUSINESS SKILLS. I AM ALWAYS HERE TO HELP AND POSITIVE FEEDBACK IS ALWAYS WELCOMED. GOOD LUCK.
“Anyone who wants to own their own business but has never been told or thought of what it will entail will learn some good things here”. (Nehru Juman)
Welcome to my course, Business Startup Blueprint - Complete Guide and Secrets Based On Business Intelligence
Hello. My name is Nasser Lukmani and I have been in business for the past 40 years. In this course, I will share with you everything you need to know to successfully start a business based on sound business Intelligence including valuable secrets and nuggets which I have learnt over the past four decades. I will force you to think and dig deep within yourself; make important self-assessments on your business intelligence as a leader and how to improve them; your families support in your startup which will impact your success; your habits as an entrepreneur and how to change them to succeed; your personal interests as startup options to retain your long term interest and drive; your personal habits necessary to succeed in business; and reach strategic decisions and conclusions which will help you succeed in your startup business.
I will share with you how to use effective business intelligence tools such as SWOT analysis to construct winning startup business strategies and minimizing risks of failure. You will also be able to conduct "what-if" financial analysis to fine tune your business strategies and ensure your startup business success long-term.
You have an important decision to make:
1. Let the videos run on auto-play while you are busy checking your messages?
2. Watch a few of the videos and skim through others to be done with the course?
3. Watch each video with full attention. Taking notes and comprehending the knowledge
You will get a lot out of the course no matter which option you pick. However to make a tremendous difference in your life, you must select Option 3 so you are fully equipped to succeed.
There is no question that this course contains valuable information. The question is whether you have the resolve to invest the time needed to extract the value. If you have the skillset and capability to extract the full value from this course, you will have no choice but to give it a 5-star rating.
This course is for beginners and for frankly for seasoned entrepreneurs who are tired of slaving away for someone else and want a change; for those who want to take control of their financial well-being for a more satisfying professional and family life. Throughout this course, I will develop an Example Startup Business to demonstrate how to use the content I am providing to build a successful business from ground up.
There is no question that the content is valuable. It is more a question of whether you will be able to invest the time necessary to extract that value and benefits it offers. I will be there every step of the way if you need me. You can reach out to me any time whether during the course for clarifications or after the fact during your startup journey.
It takes perseverance and passion to succeed in business. If you don't have it, you may not want to waste your time. There is no magic pill at the end of the course. It is sprinkled throughout and it is up to you to collect the coins of wisdom as you progress through the course. If you don't find value in this course or don't finish it, therein may be your answer on whether you are really suited to be in your own business.
Business is my passion and I welcome an opportunity to hear from you and help you in any way you need. Please feel free to reach out to me on Udemy and I will answer any questions you may have. You have taken the right first step to have found this course. Now invest the time necessary to find success or you will simply move on in search of that magic pill which does not exist. Good luck.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs who are interested in starting a successful business and succeed
My name is Nasser Lukmani and I am the Managing Director at American Academy, LLC. I have a Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering and an MBA from IU. I joined GE after my Bachelors and after completing my MBA, I joined Robert Bosch Corporation.
I started my first business in 1993 offering Design & Engineering services to large automotive Tier 1 suppliers such as Lear, United Technologies, TRW etc. In 1999, I purchased a plastic injection molding company with 3 locations manufacturing plastic products for large corporations such as Eaton, Lear, and Delphi.
I have started and operated a number of businesses in the consumer and retail markets including reselling sourced products. More recently I am helping my Clients monetize their Intellectual Property through global M&A deals.