Complete Google Workspace For Educators Course
What you'll learn
- Navigate your way around the different buttons and sections of the Gmail screen
- Create a Google calendar event
- Carry out customization procedures on your Google drive.
- Navigate your way around the different buttons and sections of Google Docs.
- Perform the sum, multiplication, subtraction, and average operations in Google Sheets.
- Conduct a question and answer session using Google Slides.
- Compile an engaging students’ reading material using jamboards.
- Create a Google Form to ask for students’ information and opinions about different field trip locations.
- Navigate your way around the different buttons and sections of Google Classroom.
- Set up a new Google meeting.
- Create and assign tasks in a Google Chat room.
- Basic understanding of the internet
In trying to reinvent teaching practices and adopt contemporary pedagogical processes that are simple and time-saving, it is difficult to pinpoint exactly which means actually work. This course introduces educators to Google workspace which is a tested, and undoubtedly proven productivity package that would aid you, as an educator become;
A savvy Netizen, by introducing you to the use of the Google Chrome web browser, to help in Google account creations and management.
An e-communications expert, by acquainting you with the technicalities of Google Email.
An efficient time manager, by bringing to your fingertips, the organizational features of the Google Calendar.
A skilled collaborator and futurist par excellence, by grounding you in the rubrics of Google Drive.
Taking this course will expose you to an array of tools and techniques available through different google workspace applications, which would inadvertently make you proficient in ;
Seamless real-tim word Processing by learning the invaluable functionalities of the Google Docs application.
Logical analysis by grounding you in the premium features of the Google Sheets application.
Interactive creativity by mastering the priceless attributes of the Google jamboards application.
Adept and engaging presentation through mastering the functionalities of the Google slides application.
Effortless data collection and interpretation through acquiring mastery of the features of Google forms application.
Harmonizing classroom activities and interactions by way of employing the use of the Google classroom application.
Networking and long-distance teaching by becoming privy to the functionalities of the Google meet and Google chat applications.
This course offers an immersive platter to delve deeper into the wide expanse of knowledge and opportunity that is attainable from mastering the google workspace applications and will expose you to an array of strategies and techniques available through different google workspace applications, which would inadvertently make you a model educator.
Who this course is for:
- Pre-service and In-service Teachers
- Educators with a strong desire for technology integration into their everyday work life.
FlexiSAF Edusoft Limited is a Software company that is focused primarily on education. Since its inception in 2010, FlexiSAF has continued to take giants strides in reinventing learning and inspiring people to make lifelong positive impact.
With over 700 institutions, (primary, secondary, tertiary, government parastatals and learning centers), over 100 staff and 6 branches, everything we do has our clients at the epicenter.