Complete Git and Github Beginner to Expert
What you'll learn
- Learn the key concepts of the Git and Github
- Learn the entire Git workflow
- Learn create branches, resolve conflicts, undoing things etc.
- Create and fork repositories on GitHub and push changes back after locally
- Learn how to collaborate a github project
- Git is a modern system for version control that lets software developers manage changes to a product’s source code over time.
- Git features a distributed architecture so that every team member has a working copy of the code.
- It's my first time dealing with Git which scared because the commands were overwhelming.
- After this course, I feel that it is easy now that I know the basics and meaning of commands.
- Basic computer skills for Git and Github
- Ability to install software on your computer
- Github account Admin rights required for software installation
- Desire to learn Git
- Desire to learn Github
- Desire to learn Git and Github
- Desire to learn Gitlab
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Welcome to the "Complete Git and Github Beginner to Expert" online course.
Git and Github from scratch using step-by-step. You will learn Git & Github with great & easy to understand examples!
This course is designed to be a comprehensive approach to Git and Github, no prior knowledge or experience is required. At the end of this course, you will have hands-on experience with Git and Github. Git, github, git and github, gitlab, gitlab, bitbucket, git github, devops, git hub, complete git and GitHub, git & github, git for beginners, Github for beginners, github beginner
Git is a modern system for version control that lets software developers manage changes to a product’s source code over time. Git features a distributed architecture so that every team member has a working copy of the code.
In this course, we walk through all the commands needed to start a new project managed by Git and Github, all the way through making commits, including common file operations like moving and deleting files. We also cover how to exclude the wrong files from accidentally being committed and how to review your repository's history, merge branches and collaborate on a project.
You will learn everything you need to know about Git & Github.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers' expertise.
This course will take you from a beginner to a more experienced level.
"It's my first time dealing with Git which scared me because the commands were overwhelming. After this course, I feel that it is easy now that I know the basics and meaning of commands."
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our content is created/produced as high-quality video/audio to provide you with the best learning experience.
You will be,
Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
Complete Git and Github Beginner to Expert
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in using Version Control system
- Software engineers, developers, programmers new to Git and GitHub
- This course is for anyone who is in the software industry.
- People who want to learn git, github
- People who want to learn git and github
- People who want to learn gitlab, git and github
By 2024, there will be more than 1 million unfilled computing jobs and the skills gap is a global problem. This was our starting point.
At OAK Academy, we are the tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years. We are deeply rooted in the tech world. We know the tech industry. And we know the tech industry's biggest problem is the “tech skills gap” and here is our solution.
OAK Academy will be the bridge between the tech industry and people who
-are planning a new career
-are thinking career transformation
-want career shift or reinvention,
-have the desire to learn new hobbies at their own pace
Because we know we can help this generation gain the skill to fill these jobs and enjoy happier, more fulfilling careers. And this is what motivates us every day.
We specialize in critical areas like cybersecurity, coding, IT, game development, app monetization, and mobile. Thanks to our practical alignment we are able to constantly translate industry insights into the most in-demand and up-to-date courses,
OAK Academy will provide you the information and support you need to move through your journey with confidence and ease.
Our courses are for everyone. Whether you are someone who has never programmed before, or an existing programmer seeking to learn another language, or even someone looking to switch careers we are here.
OAK Academy here to transforms passionate, enthusiastic people to reach their dream job positions.
If you need help or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team.