Ethical Hacking Fundamental Course - Learn From Scratch
What you'll learn
- • You will become a professional ethical hacker by learning all the required essentials of ethical hacking
- • You will have a complete understanding of Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Techniques and Concepts
- • The lab intensive environment gives each student in-depth knowledge and practical hands-on experience
- • Study material as PDF file is also provided inside the course which you can download it and keep handy to refer as and when required
- • You will be confident to take Job interviews related to Cyber Security Industry
- 100 detailed videos about ethical hacking & computer security
- Learn about the different fields of ethical hacking
- Install Kali Linux - a penetration testing operating system
- Learn linux basics
- Learn Network Penetration Testing
- A number of practical attacks that can be used without knowing the key to the target network
- Create a fake Wi-Fi network with internet connection & spy on clients
- Crack WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryptions using a number of methods.
- Sniff packets from clients and analyse them to extract important info such as: passwords, cookies, urls, videos, images ..etc.
- Gather information about people, such as emails, social media accounts, emails and friends
- Send emails from ANY email account without knowing the password for that account
- Exploit file upload vulnerabilities & gain full control over the target website
- Discover, exploit & fix local file inclusion vulnerabilities
- Bypass login forms and login as admin using SQL injections
- Read / Write files to the server using SQL injections
- Discover reflected XSS vulnerabilities
- Hook victims to BeEF using XSS vulnerabilities
- Fix XSS vulnerabilities & protect yourself from them as a user
- Discover Stored XSS vulnerabilities
- Learn the right way to write SQL queries to prevent SQL injections
- Writing SQL queries to find databases, tables and sensitive data such as usernames ad passwords using SQL injections
- Discover, fix, and exploit SQL injection vulnerabilities
- Discover, exploit and fix code execution vulnerabilities
- Find all websites hosted on the same server as the target website
- Find all subdomains associated with a website
- Understand how browsers communicate with websites
- Backdoor any file type such as pictures, pdf's ...etc.
- Create undetectable backdoors
- Gain control over computer systems using fake updates
- Exploit buffer over flows and code execution vulnerabilities to gain control over systems
- Discover open ports, installed services and vulnerabilities on computer systems
- Gain access to any account accessed by any client in your network.
- Network basics & how devices interact inside a network
- Learn linux commands and how to interact with the terminal
- Install windows & vulnerable operating systems as virtual machines for testing
- Set up a lab environment to practice hacking
- Know what is hacking, ethical hacking and diffirent types of hackers
- • Basic Knowledge of Computer and Networking is recommended before taking this course
- • Even a beginner who want to learn Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing can take this course
- • A computer or laptop or android mobile with internet connection to follow this course lectures.
- • A note book and pen is recommended to take notes during the entire course.
** 21000+ Students in our course ** - 12.5+ hours content of ethical hacking
- This Cyber Security Training will immerse the students into an interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems.
- The lab intensive environment gives each student in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the current essential security systems.
- This course is a Complete Course of Ethical Hacking and Pentesting .
Social Proofs -
- Students loved this course – 50+ Students have rated this course with 4 or 5 start ratings -
- 1. Osazeme Usen says “The author has depth in the
subject he is tutoring. He explained in detail how to get going. Practicals are included using Kali Linux. This is impressive :)”
- 2. Rahul Chakrabarty says “The lessons are good and to the point.The concepts are clearly understandable and explained well.”
- 3. Hargun Singh says“Awesome content and nice presentation.”
- Students will also learn about nmap ,metasploit and other kali linux tools. When a student leaves this intensive class they will have hands on understanding and experience in Ethical Hacking and Security in Offensive Way . Enroll Now !!!!!
Sunil K. Gupta
Web Security Specialist
Who this course is for:
- • This course has been prepared for those who want to learn Ethical Hacking Basics and Advanced Techniques
- • Cyber Security Professionals, Web Developer, Admins can take this course
- • Even fresher college students who are aspired to learn and take a bit more efforts to understand and develop there career in Ethical Hacking can take this course.
A computer Programmer and cyber security expert, Sunil Gupta consults in information technology with a focus on cyber security. He is an invited speaker for, and a member of many key organizations.
Sunil is a technology visionary and cyber security professional who thrives on solving complex problems. His career highlights include working with various companies, organizations and products. His primary passion is cyber security, but he understands that to be successful at securing an organization, you must have a detailed understanding of networks and related fields. He is passionate about customer service and his role as a cyber security expert, and always exceeds his clients’ expectations.
Sunil performs leading-edge security consulting and works in research and development as a security expert to advance the state of the art in information systems security. He has experience in information technology with a focus on:
• perimeter defense
• secure network design
• vulnerability discovery
• penetration testing
• compliance and intrusion detection systems
Sunil has helped many organizations and military services including Barclays Bank, Aviation College Qatar (QATAR) , Ethiopian Airlines, Telecom Authority Tanzania, NCB Bank ( Saudi Arabia), Accenture (India), Afgan Wireless ( Afghanistan ) , United States Military and many more .
Sunil has a degree in computer science with a concentration in information security. He has been involved with many startups and considered one of the top experts in cybersecurity.
Sunil has created content for various organizations including udemy , Pluralsight , INE , Packt Publication , Apress etc .
So Lets do it .