Complete English Grammar Course 2023 – Beginner To Advanced
What you'll learn
- Understand English grammar and how the English language works
- Understand English sentence meanings and how to make correct sentences
- Improve your English fluency and communication/speaking skills through fun lesssons
- Grammar which is needed for IELTS, TOEIC, GAT, CAE, CPE and more!
- You don’t need to know anything about grammar.
- But you need to be able to understand basic English.
- You need to want to learn English.
// 6 Hour Step-By-Step Grammar Course // Beginner To Advanced // UNDERSTAND English Sentence Meanings // Make CORRECT Sentences // COMMUNICATE CONFIDENTLY In English // More Than 150 FUN And INTERESTING Lessons // 35 Sections // EVERY Lesson Has SUBTITLES // Easy Accent To Understand // Correct For US And UK English // Grammar which is needed for IELTS, TOEIC, GAT, CAE, CPE // Taught By Native English Speaker // 2022 //
This grammar course will teach you the most important parts of English grammar so you can speak and write English more fluently.
Each lesson is short and fun with lots of example sentences, pictures and timelines so you can SEE the meaning of the grammar that you learn.
There are also many questions and quizzes to test yourself so you can learn at your own speed anywhere, any time.
Some topics in the course are:
- Beginner English Words And Structures;
- Telling The Time And Date;
- Parts Of Speech
- English Tenses;
- Reported Speech;
- Advanced English Words And Grammar Structures; And
- Active And Passive Voice.
This course also includes:
- Quick Tip Lessons;
· Practice Questions;
· Downloadable PDFs;
· Some Of The Most Common Vocabulary Words In English;
· Common Mistakes; And
· Quizzes And Tests
So if you want to easily understand the meaning of English sentences and be easily understood by native speakers, this intensive English grammar and speaking course can help you achieve your dream.
Good luck and I hope to see you inside the course.
Still not sure? Watch some of the preview videos to help you decide if this course is for you.
This course may also help with English conversation skills, improving your English vocabulary, conversational English, real life English, daily English speaking, English phrases, English speaking skills, English pronunciation and more.
Who this course is for:
- Learners who want to improve English grammar skills
- Learners who want to understand English sentences
- Learners who want to speak English confidently and easily make English sentences
- Learners who think grammar is hard (It’s NOT hard!)
- Learners who want to enjoy using English
- Learners who want to have a deep understanding of English grammar
My name is Shane. I'm an award winning qualified English teacher from Australia and I have been teaching English for more than 10 years. (That's a long time, right!?)
This experience has allowed me to learn the best ways to teach English to students whose first language is not English.
Now I want to be your teacher so you can learn REAL English instead of textbook English. This will help you to start improving your English to have more opportunities in your professional and personal life.
My courses will help you to:
- speak English more fluently;
- understand English easier;
- become more confident when using English;
- see how native speakers really use English;
- learn vocab that native speakers really use;
- sound natural when speaking English; and
- master English pronunciation
I would love to hear any opinions or feedback you have so please feel free to send me a message.