Complete Electrical Design Engineering Course for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Learn about Different Kinds of Lamps and Luminaires
- Learn about Lamps and Luminaires Properties and Applications
- Complete Electrical Engineering Design Training with Autocad
- Complete Lighting Designing in DIALux
- Lighting & Power Distribution Design in Autocad
- Electrical Low Voltage Calculations Manually By Using Excel Sheets
- Panel Schedule, Load Balancing for Electrical Distribution Panels with Excel Software
- Analyze Electrical Systems using ETAP
- Sizing Low Voltage Cables and Circuit Breakers
- Design Electrical Distribution Networks (Single Line Diagram)
- Learn about Distribution transformers Properties , Types and Ratings
- Power Factor Corrections Systems Ratings and Calculations
- Voltage Drop and Short Circuit Analysis in Excel and ETAP Software
- Design of Earthing & Lightning Systems
- You need a computer and internet connection
- Autocad, DIALux, MS Excel, ETAP and Revit MEP Software
- You do not need any prior knowledge about Electrical Design Engineering
An electrical design engineer is a professional who develops electrical systems such as lighting and Power. They use vast knowledge of the principles of physics and material sciences to help create solutions for new electrical systems and provide maintenance or installation services to current electrical systems.
This is a course handling all Electrical Design knowledge [A to Z], this course is tailored to start from scratch till the expert level in Electrical System Design.
We'll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as a Electrical Design Engineer.
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
Different Kinds of Lamps and Luminaires
Lamps and Luminaires Properties and Applications
Complete Electrical Design Engineering Training with Autocad
Complete Lighting Designing in DIALux
Lighting & Power Distribution Design in Autocad
Electrical Low Voltage Calculations Manually By Using Excel Sheets
Panel Schedule, Load Balancing for Electrical Distribution Panels with Excel Software
Analyze Electrical Systems using ETAP
Sizing Low Voltage Cables and Circuit Breakers
Design Electrical Distribution Networks (Single Line Diagram)
Learn about Distribution transformers Properties , Types, Ratings and Sizing
Power Factor Corrections Systems Ratings and Calculations
Voltage Drop and Short Circuit Analysis in Excel and ETAP Software
Design of Earthing & Lightning protection Systems
and much more.....
You will get lifetime access to all lectures plus corresponding Notes for the lectures!
So what are you waiting for? Learn Electrical Design Engineering in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
Who this course is for:
- Fresher / Experienced Electrical Engineers
- Electrical Engineering Students
- Electrical Designers and Draughtsman's
- Electrical Site Engineers
- Electrical Technicians
The Pro Engineering Academy. Since 2016 we have trained 2000+ engineers and most of them are working in reputed company. Our Team have a great Experience in the Field of Electrical Engineering and MEP Sector. We are excited to teach you and give you our experience through high-quality video lectures that follow international standards.
Our Practical courses are suitable for all engineers whether a student or fresh graduates or experts.
We will be there for you every step of the way.