Complete eCommerce App Using ASP.NET CORE MVC (.NET 6)
What you'll learn
- .NET MVC BUILDING BLOCKS - Models, ViewModels, Views, Partial views, Controllers, ViewComponents etc
- CRUD OPERATIONS WITH ENTITY FRAMEWORK CORE - SQL Server configuration, EFCore migrations, relationship types, relational and non-relational data etc.
- BUILD RESTFUL SERVICES - Dependency injection, major dependency injection lifetimes, services, and generic base repositories etc.
- .NET IDENTITY FRAMEWORK - Authentication, authorization, cookie-based authentication, role-based UI rendering etc.
- PAYPAL INTEGRATION - Configuring the PayPal checkout library, create and process payments etc.
- Basic understanding of C# is recommended, but not required
ASP.NET MVC is a design pattern used to archive the separations of concerns. With MVC(model-view-controller) you can easily decouple user-interface (view), data (model), and application logic (controller).
This course will teach you all you need to know to build personal or commercial applications using ASP.NET MVC (.NET 6) as your development framework. You will start with just an empty project in Visual Studio and build your app from the ground up.
As data storage, you will use an SQL database and Entity Framework will be used to interact with your data. You will also learn how to update database schema using Entity Framework migrations, how to add data to the database, get data from the database, update data in the database and also delete data from the database.
You will learn about creating services to work with your data, but also create generic services/repositories to help you implement commonly used tasks like creating, reading, updating, and deleting data from the database.
Other important features include dynamic content rendering with ViewComponenets, Paypal payments integration role-based UI rendering.
Some of the topics that this course covers are:
Introduction to ASP.NET MVC
Models vs ViewModels
Views vs PartialViews
SQL server configuration with Entity framework
Entity Framework migrations
Adding, Getting, Updating and Deleting data from an SQL database using Entity Framework
Working with relational and non-relational data
Major dependency injection lifetimes
Static and generic services/repositories
Model binding and validation
Role-based UI rendering
Dynamic rendering with ViewComponents
Online payments using Paypal SDK
and much more...
Who this course is for:
- Any developer interested in learning how to build ASPNET MVC applications from scratch
Hi! My name is Mohamed! I'm a professional software engineer with three decades of experience and I've taught a lot of people who to code or how to become professional software engineers through my online courses.
I am a web developer with good insights into Mathematics and Data Structures.
My goal is to make software engineering fun and accessible to everyone. That's why my courses are simple, pragmatic