Django A-Z: Build & Deploy Web Project With Python & Django
What you'll learn
- Learn about Django Apps, Templates, Models & Migrations.
- Understanding Django Authentication System, Foreign Key Concept
- Learn 4 Important Pillars to Deploy (git, GitHub, Heroku, Heroku CLI)
- Writing URLS, Views and Models
- Functionality for Registration, Login, and Logout
- Hiding Secret Key, DEBUG, Allowed Host, Database Information
- Usage of Django Messages and Forms
- Integrating Crispy Form to improve Registration Functionality
- Learn about MVT (Model, View Template)
- Implement CRUD Functionality. (Create, Read, Update and Delete)
- Basic Knowledge Of Python is Required.
Welcome to Django A-Z: Learn Django Framework By Building & Deploying Web Application With Python!
One course that will help you to start your web development journey from scratch step-by-step with Python. This course touches on each and every important concept for Django beginners with its latest LTS Version.
Throughout this course you will learn about:
Development Environment Set-up. (Libraries, Extensions, IDE's, Virtualenv)
Django Flow & File Structure
Django URLs, Views, and Templates
Models and SQLite3 Database
Set up Static files and Media files Structure. (CSS, JS, Images)
Work with Administration Panel
Work with Forms and Fields
Writing Function-Based Views
Messages and Notification.
Django Authentication System
Functionality for Registration, Login, and Logout
Integrating Crispy Form to Improve Registration Functionality
Understanding Restrictions - Page, Header
Relationship Between Models (Task & User)
Understanding Foreign Key Concept - ManyToMany Relationship, OneToOne Relationship
Working with Django Security Updates
4 Important Pillars to Deploy
Working with GitHub Repository
Understanding the working of requirements txt and .gitignore
Working with Django Environ (Django Environment Variable)
Push project from Local System to GitHub
Hiding Secret Key, DEBUG, Allowed Host, Database Information
Working with Django Security and Database Update To PostgreSQL
After completing this course you will be ready to work on beginner's projects as Intern, Fresher, or Freelancer and you will also be able to implement everything yourself! Most importantly you will be ready to divide deep for the big available scope with Django in the future.
Enroll now and I will make sure you learn best about Django!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking for a beginner's guide to Django
Shubham is a software developer with a passion for teaching. He has worked with many funded startups, self-projects and as a top-rated freelancer on marketplaces.
Shubham has taught programming and digital marketing to over 50,000 students online and offline as an Instructor.
Shubham has mastered explaining very complex topics in the simplest manner that is easy to understand and follow. His video courses are also used by companies to train their employees and by colleges to prepare their students and upgrade skills according to industry requirements.
Enroll now and I will see you inside the course!