Complete DevOps And CI/ CD With Jenkins
What you'll learn
- Understand the pain points in the traditional software development life cycle which created the need for DevOps and CI/ CD
- Learn the fundamentals of DevOps, CI/ CD, DevOps Toolchain and Values, DevOps Roles And Responsibilities with examples from real life IT business scenario
- Learn CI/ CD end-to-end hands-on with Jenkins from an expert who has been implementing it in real-life business scenario for years
- Learn things step-by-step
- It will be helpful if you have the basic, beginner level concepts of software development lifecycle.
DevOps has been one of the most trending career options in recent times. Spotle in collaboration with leading industry experts and practitioners has introduced this course, ‘DevOps And CI/ CD With Jenkins’.
DevOps is a cultural movement which emphasizes on strong communication and collaboration between Development team and Operations team. It also ensures continuous integration and continuous delivery process by automating software delivery and infrastructure changes. So, DevOps is basically a combination of processes, tools and frameworks in which both Development and Operations team work together with common delivery goals throughout the software development lifecycle starting from Ideation to Production support.
For any organization that want to implement DevOps, not only they need a complete cultural shift by accepting and adapting the DevOps mindset but also, they need to implement automation using useful automation tools that support all major areas of Project lifecycle, i.e., Development, Testing, Communication, CI/CD, Configuration Management, Security and Monitoring & Alerting.
In this course we will give you a 360-degree coverage of DevOps. We will implement CI/ CD hands-on with Jenkins. We will explain things with examples. As you finish this course, you should be ready for the world with DevOps.
In case you already do not know, the entry-level salary of a DevOps engineer in the US is around USD 75K. The salary goes up to USD 120K for the experienced DevOps engineers.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in a rewarding career in DevOps.
- Developers, Ops, Testing consultants, Analysts, Software Architects who have started working in the DevOps environment.
- Beginners in DevOps and CI/ CD, interested in building a strong foundation on the basic concepts.
- Managers new to DevOps environment.
- Consultants who want to learn the complete life-cycle of CI/ CD with Jenkins.
Spotle Learn provides career ready courses in Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Programming, Cloud Computing, IoT, Blockchain, AR and VR, Astronomy and Astrophysics and other in-demand skill areas. We have trained and certified over 100,000 people. Students from 2500 college campuses and leading corporates learn on Spotle to meet their career goals.