Complete Cyber Security Course: The Network Security A-Z™
- 15.5 hours on-demand video
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Network Fundamentals
- Network Design Elements and Components
- Network Security Threats, Vulnerabilities, and Attacks
- Network Security Controls, Devices and Protocols
- Introduction to Intrusion Detection System
- Introduction to Firewalls
- Introduction to Wireless Network Security
- Sniffing and Spoofing
- Network Traffic Monitoring & Analysis
- Network Scanning
- You should have a basic understanding of computing concepts
- Please have a look at the curriculum
Become a Network Security Specialist with this exclusive course covering every aspect of Network Security. After this course, you will be able to discover security vulnerabilities across an entire network, by using network hacking techniques and vulnerability scanning.
You will be able to architect your network for maximum security and prevent local and remote attacks. You will understand the various types of firewalls that are available and what threats each helps mitigate.
Explore wireless security, the configurations that are required for maximum security, and why. Learn how Wi-Fi is hacked and how to mitigate those attacks, covering topics from Wireless encryption weaknesses and the latest WPA3 standard.
You will master network monitoring to discover and identify potential hackers, malware, and other adversaries that might be lurking on your network. Using tools like Wireshark and Nmap.
Learn the best ways to reduce the attack surface of your network and harden it for maximum security and privacy. Finally, you will fully understand how to best use IDS and IPS in your network to secure your network.
This Network Security training can be used as a security solution for home-based or any business-sized networks, which makes it an ideal solution for securing networking activities.
After going through this course, you will find yourself at an intermediate level of knowledge regarding network security.
- Any internet user who wants to become an expert in security, privacy, and anonymity.
- For all levels of internet users who are interested in security, safety, and privacy.
- This course is for anyone who wants to keep their important files, emails, accounts and personal information out of the hackers.
- This course is for anyone who wants to become an expert in network security, privacy, and anonymity. This course covers network security attacking and defending techniques.
- This course is specially designed for the personnel who would love to gain a practical skillset in mitigating the network security attacks such as - Virus, Trojans, Spywares, Keyloggers, DoS/DDoS, Password based attacks etc. by implementing Firewalls/IDS/IPS solutions and implementing a complete Network Vulnerability Assessment plan.
- This course is ideal for Network Security leaders responsible for applying best practices to secure Network, including those in the following positions: Network Security Administrator, Network Security Auditors, Security Consultant, Security Architect
- For anyone who would love to gain a practical skillset in mitigating the risk from, malware, Trojans, hackers, trackers, cyber criminals and all online threats.
- This course is designed for personal and home Internet security, privacy, and anonymity.
In this lecture we will discuss some of the Active Network Attacks such as - Malware Attacks, Eavesdropping, Data Modification, DoS/DDoS Attack, DNS Spoofing etc.
The default credentials are well known by security administrators and, unfortunately, also by malicious attackers, who can use them to gain access to various devices in your network or applications. In this lab, you will learn about default passwords.
PRTG lets you capture network packets by using its built-in protocol analyzer and other analysis tools. PRTG can also classify network traffic by IP address, protocol or user-defined, custom parameters. In this lab you will learn how to work with PRTG Protocol Analyzer.
Next Generation Firewalls offer a deep-packet inspection function that goes beyond simple port and protocol inspection by inspecting the data carried in network packets. In this video, you will learn about Next Generation Firewalls, Unified threat Management (UTM) and Threat Focused NGFW.
In this video you will learn how to sniff network wireless traffic using Omni Peek Network Analyzer which lets you check the performance of your connectivity and discover areas that consume bandwidth the most. Also, you can monitor your network for any malicious activity.
Nsauditor is a network security scanner that allows to audit and monitor network for possible vulnerabilities, checks methods that a hacker might use to attack it. In this lab you will learn how to scan a network for possible vulnerabilities using Nsauditor.