Complete Cryptocurrency Day Trading & Swing Trading Course
What you'll learn
- Making a full-time or part-time living with Cryptocurrency Day trading and Swing Trading!
- Complete Mastery over Trading Psychology!
- Use time-tested risk management strategies on every trade
- Detailed understanding of Cryptocurrency market microstructure and Price Action
- You'll be able to read candles, charts and patterns and forecast them efficiently
- You'll learn difference between Spot and Futures Trading and how to trade on them
- You'll learn why futures trading is attractive and how to avoid mistakes doing it
- How to execute mini trades for maximum profits
- Completely understanding indicators and use them to your advantage
- You'll learn Order Flow, Volume Profile, Market Profile & Footprint charts
- You'll learn time-tested Strategies to trade and some special strategies I use
- You'll learn different advanced tools to use to optimize your trading & know overall market dynamics better
- You should have a computer/phone with good internet access
- Atleast $100 (preferably $500) budget to start trading on different Crypto Exchanges
- Prior Trading Experience will be an added benefit
- Basic understanding of Cryptocurrencies will help
WHAT EXACTLY IS IN THIS COURSE?
In a nutshell, here’s how it works:
The student understands the Easy-To-Follow Chart Patterns
Does Rigorous Back-testing, Apply it on Real-Time Trading Charts
Crypto Exchanges provide you leverage (loan) to Trade Aggressively with Ease
Your Crypto Assets increase relatively more due to the calculated risk and low leverage
From there, you have the potential to bankroll and trade confidently
And setup is quick and easy.
You can set up accounts with Crypto-Exchanges like Binance, Kucoin, Bitmex, etc., easily
There are a plethora of trading methods given in the course, but you can focus on a few and start earning with those alone! PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE Makes You PERFECT!
The main goal of this trading course is to remove your limiting belief system and also remove whatever you might be doing wrong and inform you beforehand where you can mess up. We want you to initially learn effective ways of reducing your stress due to mistakes that are quite frequent from new traders. This will result in fewer drawdowns.
Our main focus will always be to engrain in you the seeds of proper trading methods to use. I want to see you like the "Superman in Trading."
After your fundamental understanding of the market and cryptocurrencies are aligned, the next trading modules will teach you about Price patterns that happen in every time frame. Price is like a fractal that keeps on repeating itself again and again. And having a hawk eye to identify these will be taught in the modules. You will be taught about the various tools and indicators we have to use to have an edge over other traders.
The next module will delve deep into the space of understanding the price movement from a new angle through Inflows Analysis, Outflow Analysis, Open Interest, Order Flow, Market Profile, Footprint Charts, Etc., It opens up your eyes to a new realm where you will be able to monitor and check the market as it happens and evaluate more precisely what is happening in the market. This is explained in a very lucid way so that you don’t get bogged down by information overload. More stress will be given to what is that you need to know the most in this so that you can align your trades for the maximum potential profit targets.
So, the goals are mostly the ones given below:
The most important mistakes to avoid while trading
The critical factors that drive the cryptocurrencies price up or down and how to know it beforehand or at the right moment.
Using Free and Paid Market tools to make more informed decisions while trading.
Strategies for taking entry points and where your exit points should be so that you don’t unnecessarily lose money due to profit targets not being achieved for a few cents.
Strategies specific to Money Management and Trade Management.
How to Back-Test the trading methods taught and annotate and keep a journal.
The daily routine I use to scan the market.
(And a lot more stuff….)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Cryptocurrency day-trading and swing trading
- Anyone who wants to learn Technical Analysis (TA)
- Anyone who wants to learn Cryptocurrency futures trading and spot trading
- Anyone who wants to learn how markets actually move and work
- Anyone who wants to learn how to identify false breaks, anomalies, support & resistance, etc.,
- Anyone who doesn't have a trading plan at the moment
Hey! Pritish here.
I am pretty delighted to share my story here as to who I am and what is my specialization.
I am really passionate about the endless developing opportunities that Cryptocurrency is giving to all of us.
I have always been a person who is glued to the computers and doing something or the other and learning something new. That is what keeps me engaged.
My Work is my Life. I love what I do!
That’s why when I thought about making a course about Trading Cryptocurrencies, it was such an excitement and just work that we really would enjoy. Passion fuels doing greater things in life.
I could clearly see that a lot of new and experienced traders can learn a thing or two from my course and I designed it in such a way that it is very very simple and I took extra care to talk about the most important things that are required to trade effectively. The problem with using too many things is that you get delusional as to if LONG Trade has to be taken or SHORT Trade has to be taken as you are thrown off with so many indicators and tools, which are not correlating with each other.
I wanted to change this. I have recorded the videos which show just the thing which is absolutely necessary and removes the confusion which comes while trading.
Trading has given me the freedom to work from home. ( It is not the only work I do from home, I have been successfully doing work from home pre-covid times too.. I run multiple successful Marketing Campaigns and I have been in the Digital marketing field for quite some time.)
Staring at charts and seeing them develop into nice patterns is what I can stare at for long hours. I really love this. And I would suggest you to inculcate this feeling inside you all too. The more you love your work, the interesting it becomes.