Complete Content Marketing Masterclass - Content that sells
What you'll learn
- Learn how to create valuable content that has a strong voice and flows smoothly.
- Learn about some of the most effective types of content.
- Some best free and paid tools for content creation
- Learn how to optimize your existing content marketing strategy or build a new one from scratch
- Create blogs that follow best practises and understand which types of posts are most effective.
- Build a system to convert customers in your funnel
- Learn about social media content marketing channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Pinterest
- All you need to know is the fundamentals of English writing.
- No prior marketing experience required.
Welcome to the Complete Content Marketing Masterclass, a comprehensive guide to growing your business in the modern era through the use of digital content.
This course will teach you how to plan and execute a content marketing strategy that will propel your business forward. By the end, you'll have all the tools you need to market your products and services successfully in the digital age.
Here are some of the topics we'll discuss:
What content marketing is, how it works, how to tell a compelling story, and how to create detailed buyer personas to guide your approach are all covered in this course.
Classic Marketing Fundamentals: Fundamental marketing principles from the "old world" that you'll need to understand for this course. Beginners are welcome here!
Understand your audience: based on demographics to improve how you create content that benefits your ideal consumer.
Creating Content: Discover best practises for writing great articles as well as creating great visual, audio, and video content.\
Publishing Your Content: Learn about the best platforms for various types of content, as well as tips for easily repurposing content across multiple platforms.
Learn how to actively promote your content and attract traffic from various sources.
External Marketing Channels: Discover how platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram can be seamlessly integrated into your overall content strategy.
Measuring Your Progress: Gather and analyse data to assess the effectiveness of your content marketing efforts and ensure that you're always making progress toward your objectives.
As you can see, this course covers a lot of territory, and you should be able to walk away with a competent understanding of how to sell products and services in today's environment.
This expertise can be used to expand your own firm or to advance your marketing career with your employer or clients.
I believe you'll enjoy this course, and my belief is supported by Udemy's 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are dissatisfied, you will receive a complete refund with no questions asked.
With that said, I hope to see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- This course will benefit anyone who wants to grow a business through content marketing, including entrepreneurs, marketers, executives, employees, and freelancers.
As one of the managing members at Iceberg Builder, I hope I can bring value by publishing some of our best marketing content and tutorials that have taken us years to produce. If you an aspiring eCommerce startup, Etsy seller, or blogger, start to learn how to build sites that sell and rank on Google with our classes. Learn how to profit using WordPress, WooCommerce, Learn Dash, Sales Funnels, and more.