Complete Carbon Capture Usage and Storage course
What you'll learn
- How CCUS can offer a long-term solution to protect Earth atmosphere from excess CO2 and how can help to keep climate change under 1.5 ºC of global temperature rise.
- Method of Carbon Captures technology
- Climate Change Agreements
- CCS and versus Carbon negative
- CCS and Renewable Energy
- Carbon Negative Technologies
- Geological Storage
- CCU-Carbon Capture Usage
- Type of Rocks and Features
- World CO2 Storage Capacity and CO2 capacity calculation
- CO2 Leakage, Monitoring and Stoppage
- Policies, Regulations, Best Guidelines and Practice
- Being open-minded and interested in helping Environment.
The purpose of Carbon Capture Usage and Storage (CCUS) course is that to inform you:
1. Why none of the existing technology can single-handedly handle our Climate Change crises.
2. Why many expert believe great investment required in CCS in parallel with existing/new technologies and energy vectors to be able to achieve 2050 goals.
3. How CCUS can offer a long-term solution to help climate change by keeping the temperature well below 2 ºC of global temperature rise.
In this course in addition to various CCUS technologies as one of the method of preventing CO2 emission we also look at some of the global agreements, policies, regulations, best practices, Carbon negative technologies, Renewable energy, Energy vector such as H2 and Electricity, types of geological storage, Global CO2 capacity, and costs of Carbon Capture and Carbon negative technologies.
Finally we finish with some of the important issues such as:
1. Priority for the climate is to stop emissions of CO2 from entering the atmosphere and STOP diverting attention from the end game by too much emphasis on specific Technology or Energy Vector. Hence, to achieve 2050 goals all Existing/New technologies & Energy Vectors must be considered.
2. Also, developing countries issues such as lack of fresh water, treatment system, infrastructure, and investment need to be dealt with since climate change is a global issue otherwise we would not achieve our 2050 goals.
Who this course is for:
- Graduates, Engineers, Consultants, Managers, Environmentalist, and anyone who is interested to know about CCUS.
Chartered Chemical Engineer with over 20 years of European and Middle Eastern experience in process engineering/ consultancy, project, sales, procurement, operation, commissioning, consultancy and safety in oil/gas/water/CCS/ Renewable Energy/HVAC and automotive industries in EPC, PMC/PMT environments.
Managed teams of multi discipline sr. engineers and direct interface with project management team, Clients and Vendors.
Technical author of engineering documents, and participated in Proposal/Tendering/Bidding/ Auditing/Validation/Seminar/Presentation/ Safety assessment/Asset management/Control system and Commissioning.
BDM (Business Development Manager) in Automotive, Security, Oil & Gas equipment Sales and Procurement and Financial sales (B2C/B2B).
Clients and Contractors worked with: KOC, KNPC, ENI, ODE, Total, Doris, MAN diesel & turbo, BP, Hyundai, Daelim, CNOOC, INPEX, Samsung, Wood Group, Amec, Mustang, Worley, Tecnicas Reunidas, Fluor, Bechtel, McDermott, KBR, Emerson, Vertex, ABB, Desoutter, QGPC, ADNOC, OMV Petrom, Assala, Total, INPEX, TCO, CNOOC, SEVMORNEFTGAS, Conoco, MOG.