Complete Bugzilla Course for Beginners
- You will need a PC with reliable working Internet connection
Bugzilla is a web-based general-purpose bug tracking system and testing tool originally developed and used by the Mozilla project, and licensed under the Mozilla Public License.
From this course, you will learn about the Bug Reporting, Searching a Bug, how to clone a Bug, editing a Bug, and more using Bugzilla tracking and testing tool.
Feel free to ask me any question.
- Beginners who wants to learn how to report or file and track Bug reports using Bugzilla tool
- Beginners who wants to learn about Bugzilla (Bug tracking tool)
- What is Bugzilla? | Introduction
- Setting up Bugzilla account
- Reporting or Filing a Bug
- Bug Reporting page detailed explanation
- Editing a already reported Bug
- Cloning a already reported Bug
- What is a Bug Report? | Introduction
- Graphical Report | Chart
- Tabular Report
- Duplicates in a Bug Report
- Browse Function | Finding a Bug based on a Category
- Searching Bug using Simple Search technique
- Searching Bug using Quick Search technique
- Searching Bug using Advance Search technique
- Bug Listing | Listing Bugs in several formats
- General Preferences
- Email Preferences
- Saved Searches
- Account Information | API Keys | Permissions
I am a Full Stack Developer, Student, YouTuber, Freelancer, Author and now a Instructor at Udemy. I hope you will like my courses. I also make videos and upoad them to my YT channel. You can also check it out. I also have two ebooks on MySQL and HTML.
Learn Today Apply Today