Complete Bootstrap & React Bootcamp with Hands-On Projects
What you'll learn
- Learn the Bootstrap Grid System
- Learn to work with Bootstrap Three Column Layouts
- Learn to Build Bootstrap Navigation Components
- Learn to Style Images using Bootstrap
- Build Advanced, Responsive Menus using Bootstrap
- Build Stunning Layouts using Bootstrap Themes
- Learn the Foundations of React
- Work with JSX, and Functional Components in React
- Build a Calculator in React
- Learn the React State Hook
- Debug React Projects
- Learn to Style React Components
- Build a Single and Multi-Player Connect-4 Clone with AI
- Learn React Lifecycle Events
- Learn React Conditional Rendering
- Build a Fully Custom E-Commerce Site in React
- Learn the Foundations of JSON Server
- Work with React Router
- No programming experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
In the final section of the course we further unleash the power of React by building out a complete e-commerce site with multiple product categories, a product showcase, shopping cart feature, and much more. Here, we introduce a number of integral new concepts including: JSON server, Fetch API, and installing React router. These essential building blocks will be used to render the product categories, style the product list, and configure the product details page. From there we dive into styled components, refactoring the shop layout, and exploring the concept of “context” in React. In the final stages of the project students will configure the shopping cart basket, and the checkout feature. We will also implement a product search feature, followed by in-depth exercises on validating input forms in React.
As you can see this course covers a tremendous bit of ground. Best of all it features Tim Maclachlan - a renowned senior full-stack developer with over 20 years of commercial development experience. As a multi-faceted developer, Tim specializes in algorithmic, analytical and mobile development. To date, he’s written hundreds of applications and worked in a number of industries from commercial aviation and military, to banking and finance. Tim has a genuine passion for teaching others how to become better coders and looks forward to interacting with his students.
With that said, we hope you’re just as excited about this course as we are, if so - hit that enroll button and let’s get started.
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in building mobile responsive websites using Bootstrap
- Students interested in front-end web development
- Students interested in learning React
- Students interested in building UI components using React library
YouAccel was founded in 2015 with the mission to be one of the most interactive e-learning platforms on the web. YouAccel is now a leading provider in online training, serving a global audience of over 2 million passionate learners. This includes 6+ Million enrollments, across 50 best-selling courses. YouAccel offers courses across numerous industries from Programming & IT to Business, Marketing, Design, and Productivity.
The e-learning experience provided by YouAccel is Dynamic. Each course is streamed in High Definition with corresponding assignments, quizzes, and exams that are delivered and graded electronically. All YouAccel courses are taught by certified educators that have numerous years of work experience in the field for which they provide instruction. The courses can be taken at one's own pace and are offered at several levels including beginner, intermediate and advanced. Taking the experience to a new personalized level, free support is available to all students who register for a course. All courses come with a certificate of completion and no age restrictions apply.
YouAccel strongly believes that the future of online learning will be through open community-based initiatives, where everyone’s voice is equally heard. This is exactly what YouAccel strives to achieve – an inclusive environment, where students have control over the direction of course content. YouAccel courses are continuously updated based on feedback from students and engaged community members. YouAccel instructors encourage communication at every step of the learning process. To date, hundreds of contributors around the globe have invested both time and resources, to ensure YouAccel courses meet the highest level of quality. YouAccel instructors are world renowned and many of them have been featured in mainstream publications such as Forbes, Mashable, Entrepreneur, and PBS among others.