Complete Bootstrap & React Bootcamp with Hands-On Projects
What you'll learn
- Learn the Bootstrap Grid System
- Learn to work with Bootstrap Three Column Layouts
- Learn to Build Bootstrap Navigation Components
- Learn to Style Images using Bootstrap
- Build Advanced, Responsive Menus using Bootstrap
- Build Stunning Layouts using Bootstrap Themes
- Learn the Foundations of React
- Work with JSX, and Functional Components in React
- Build a Calculator in React
- Learn the React State Hook
- Debug React Projects
- Learn to Style React Components
- Build a Single and Multi-Player Connect-4 Clone with AI
- Learn React Lifecycle Events
- Learn React Conditional Rendering
- Build a Fully Custom E-Commerce Site in React
- Learn the Foundations of JSON Server
- Work with React Router
- No programming experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
In the final section of the course we further unleash the power of React by building out a complete e-commerce site with multiple product categories, a product showcase, shopping cart feature, and much more. Here, we introduce a number of integral new concepts including: JSON server, Fetch API, and installing React router. These essential building blocks will be used to render the product categories, style the product list, and configure the product details page. From there we dive into styled components, refactoring the shop layout, and exploring the concept of “context” in React. In the final stages of the project students will configure the shopping cart basket, and the checkout feature. We will also implement a product search feature, followed by in-depth exercises on validating input forms in React.
As you can see this course covers a tremendous bit of ground. Best of all it features Tim Maclachlan - a renowned senior full-stack developer with over 20 years of commercial development experience. As a multi-faceted developer, Tim specializes in algorithmic, analytical and mobile development. To date, he’s written hundreds of applications and worked in a number of industries from commercial aviation and military, to banking and finance. Tim has a genuine passion for teaching others how to become better coders and looks forward to interacting with his students.
With that said, we hope you’re just as excited about this course as we are, if so - hit that enroll button and let’s get started.
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in building mobile responsive websites using Bootstrap
- Students interested in front-end web development
- Students interested in learning React
- Students interested in building UI components using React library
YouAccel is a leading provider in online training, offering courses across numerous industries from IT and Development to Business, Marketing, Design, and Productivity.
The e-learning experience provided by YouAccel is Dynamic. Each course is streamed in High Definition with corresponding assignments, quizzes, and exams that are delivered and graded electronically. All YouAccel courses are taught by certified educators that have numerous years of work experience in the field for which they provide instruction.
The courses can be taken at one's own pace and are offered at several levels including beginner, intermediate and advanced. Online courses are also compatible with any mobile device for the ultimate in convenience.
Taking the experience to a new personalized level, live communication with instructors is available through Udemy's online messaging console. All courses come with a certificate of completion and no age restrictions apply.