Complete Bootstrap 5 for Beginners with real world Projects
What you'll learn
- Learn Bootstrap 5 themes and UIs from scratch and 10x your productivity.
- Learn semantic HTML5 & modern CSS3 techniques like flexbox and the grid system integrated in Bootstrap 5.
- Learn to create real life websites using Bootstrap 5 with amazing high quality UI ready to be added to your portfolio.
- Learn the Bootstrap 5 utilities, classes, components.
- Learn to modify Bootstrap 5 classes using Sass/Scss and create your own classes and components.
- Basic HTML
- Basic CSS
- A PC or a Mac
This course will take you from beginner Bootstrap to Master of Bootstrap 5 by learning all of the utilities, components, widgets and grids and building real world themes and websites. You do NOT need to know Bootstrap 3 or 4 for this course.
Custom Bootstrap Sandbox
I have created a completely custom HTML learning environment for the first few sections of this course. Each lecture has an html page associated with it and has a start state. As we move along through the lectures, you will code along with me learn all that Bootstrap 5 offers including NEW icons, helpers/utilities, components, widgets, flexbox, grid, offcanvas and more.
5 Real Projects/Themes
We will create 5 real world themes. These projects are completely open source and you are free to use them anywhere. All files can be downloaded.
Project - Bio website theme
Project - Business Directory website themes
Project - Resume website themes
Project - Photo website theme
Project - eCommerce website using Bootstrap 5 locally + SASS
Who this course is for:
Beginner front end developers who want to learn there very first front-end framework.
Junior web developers who never used Bootstrap and want to learn it from scratch.
Back-end developers who wish to create quick ready to go prototypes.
WordPress developers who want to create high quality WordPress templates using a front end framework.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner front end developers who want to learn there very first front-end framework.
- Junior web developers who never used Bootstrap and want to learn it from scratch.
- Back-end developers who wish to create quick ready to go prototypes
- Web developers
- Wordpress developers who want to create high quality Wordpress templates using a front end framework
Hi I am a Self-taught Web Developer and I am a multimedia content creator with over 1k subscribers on YouTube.