Complete Beginner's Guide to Anatomy and Figure Drawing pt 2
What you'll learn
- To develop your own personal style
- Students will learn to draw a variety body types
- You will learn to covert simple shapes into figures
- You will learn how to step out of your comfort zone artistically
- Learn to find your own voice artistically
- Develop techniques that will make your art stand out
- Having taken Complete Beginner's Guide to Anatomy and Figure Drawing or any basic figure drawing course
- A Desire to Learn and improve your art
- Pencil and paper or work digitally
- The ability to step outside of your comfort zone
WELCOME to Part 2 of my Anatomy and Figure drawing series.
This being part 2 We can go in-depth with topics like style and I can introduce more advanced like manga and anime styles.
So you learned the basics in part 1 and you have been Practicing.
Now it's time to go to the next level and add some variety to your characters.
It's the thing that is going to make you stand out from the rest of the pack.
This course is all about your individual style. I even share some of my secrets to developing style. Body types and shape language are so often overlooked when discussing anatomy. It is one of the many things that can prevent all of your figures and characters from looking the same.
Following along with my step by step instructions you will learn
Basics of shapes and shape language
How to put shapes together and apply them yo anatomy
Have a deeper understanding of proportion
Adding weight and size to your Characters
Learn to apply all of this to different characters I have created
Draw faces that don't look the same
Learn how to deconstruct your favorite artists
Apply Deconstruction to create your own style without copying
PLUS An Added section Drawing in a manga or anime style
Who this course is for:
- Any one with an interest in adding variety to their figure drawing
- Anyone who wants their characters to look and feel unique
- Anyone who wants their art to stand out from the crowd
Aside from being an artist as long as I can remember I started offering a few tutorials on Youtube. Little did I know that by teaching people the fundamentals of art and anatomy i'd begin a new dimension to my career. Being a working freelance illustrator with a youtube channel is hard work, and I wouldn't change a thing. I steadily expanded my work from clients who needed branding to doing work on indie games and apps. i enjoy helping artists and non artist achieve that next level. The road to artistic expression and freedom is paved with hard work and dedication. There are setbacks and monsters to slay , but the rewards are great.