Basic Ballet Guide
What you'll learn
- The participants will know the basic french ballet terms.
- They will get to know the exercises that are part of ballet class.
- They will be introduced to basic ballet steps.
- They will get to know how to fix common errors and how to maintain correct posture during exercises.
- They will warm up effectively using barre au sol exercises.
- A clear space to practice (floor without carpet)
- A pair of socks or ballet slippers
- A chair or ballet barre
Welcome to introduction to magical world of ballet dance. This course is designed for absolute beginners. In this course you'll learn the basic french ballet terms, the positions of arms and feet in ballet, and the basic barre exercises.
I teach basic Vaganova style ballet, I am dancer at les Ballets de Pologne.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn basic ballet exercises and steps.
- People who want a taste of classical ballet class.
- People who want to know more about ballet.
- People who want to get fit and have beautiful posture.
I'm a ballet dancer at Les Ballets the Pologne company that makes performances of classical ballets in Poland, I have performed on stage in such classical productions as: The Sleeping Beauty, The Nutcracker, Le Corsaire, Le Papillon, La Fille Mal Gardee, Cinderella. I have experience both as a dancer and as a teacher.
Throughout my career I have also tried other forms of dance such as jazz, modern, tribal fusion, belly dance, ats. I was a member of Kardamon dance company.
I also have a clothing brand related to dance.
I run ballet blog (in Polish) - tutumansion on blogspot
and ballet Instagram - find me there searching for tutumansion
I love hearing from you so drop me a line :)