Complete back end development with NodeJS with projects
- 20 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- After taking this course, you will understand nodeJS, express and mongodb
- You will be able to create most type of backend, totally independent of front end tech.
- You will be able to apply for Jr. backend development directly
- Build amazing projects in every section, that can be used in portfolio
- Starts from total scratch
- Just your dedication is required to take this course
After that we will learn express. Express will help us to understand routing and request types like GET, POST DELETE etc. Further we will learn to send response like web based and JSON response.
Further we will explore about body parser, middleware and templating. Templating like pug, ejs etc helps us to divide web pages into modules. We can fetch information from backend in these templates. After that we will learn about photo uploading using multer.
After that we will learn about authentication. We will start by implementing Facebook authentication. You will learn about views, middleware and routes and authentication using Facebook API.
Then we will move towards using all skills that we have learned in this course and applying them in 1 big project. We will be creating REST API for this project. This is a very simple version of stack overflow, where user can create account, can login in, set a Unique username and ask questions. Other users can post answers to these questions. Answers can be upvoted by other users. All these features will be created in form of REST API, so that it can be used by any from end like React, vue etc. Again, we will not be creating any front end, we will just focus on back end development.
There are many small projects in this course and 1 big real life project.
Catch you inside the course!
- Complete beginner, who wants to become complete modern back end developers
- web developers
- Front end developers, who wants to become full stack now.
- Anyone wants to learn nodejs, mongo db, express etc